[Tool] Grim Internals

Thanks Medea! This is the explanation I am looking for. Just wanted to clarify… :laughing:

Thank you, GlockenGerda!

1 Like

Yes, thanks @medea_fleecestealer! I couldn’t have explained it better.

1 Like

Nah, I don’t think that my tool makes the game run smoothly…mostly it is worse … :innocent:

1 Like

I wish I could help, but sometimes GI just doesn’t work with certain versions of Windows and/or antivirus
software combinations; something is preventing the tool from working properly, but I don’t know how to help you.

1 Like

This feature is already on my ToDo-list since a long time, but I can’t say when it’s get implemented.
I barely play Grim Dawn anymore and therefore I hardly invest any free time in the development of Grim Internals.

2 Likes

Then if you ok, you could share the source code to the tool, so I would be able to add this feature to myself? I would understand if you don’t wont to share it :wink:

A “newbie” to Grim Dawn here, played for a few months and quite recently discovered your mod; finding that I missed it terribly while you were catching up with the new patch!

Thank you so much for the mod, and for keeping it updated, truly appreciated!

1 Like

Greetings, first I’d like to say thanks for all you do for this mod.

Unfortunately, I’m now getting a crash upon launch when using the mod, and I’m not sure what I can do to fix it. The game runs fine without it. I’ve reinstalled the mod, but not the game. Any tips on what I can do?

Update: I reinstalled game and mod, still occuring.
Update 2: Turns out I just needed to reboot. Guess the simplest solutions are still the best to start with.

Hello, could there be a possible problem with the newly added totems?
i get TagnotFound errors when hovering over totem. using latest 1.92 /1.1.6.0 combo

This was asked before and its not gonna happen tbh
When Glocky finds time and if possible there might be a chance since this will need lots of testing to do too

This has to to do with your rainbow mod you use most likely, you have to update it bro

This has to to do with your rainbow mod you use most likely, you have to update it bro

yep, was just about to update my post. wasnt even aware that i ever had it installed. thx though.
edit: not rainbowmod, but an outdated multi-journal page mod was responsible (rb and this add same filenames in same folder)

Hi all, New to the forum but I have been using grim internals for a while, with this new update the component stacker option seems to of dissapeared. Is there a way I can turn it back on or is it done automatically now? Thanks.

Kane0r

There are no more partial components dropped in GD as of 1.1.6.0 so this button was removed due to its redundancy.

Uhhhhh what?? Holy crap

Yup, only full completed components. It’s pretty sweet and I think it would have benefited GD to have done this way back in alpha when they made components stackable.

thats cool, but then when I put them in my stash they are not auto stacking they are just going as a single item and I have to do it one by one. Is anyone else having this problem?

That should be just a one off because the partials you had became full ones. They should now stack without problems.

Guys i have a problem with my my Internals. I have latest version and still it shows this error http://prntscr.com/r9unkg. Can you help me somehow?

means that you have to update the GI and your game
by any chance this is on steam?