[Tool] Grim Internals

You simply need patience. She’ll update it as soon as she is able. There is no workaround except to go back to the previous game version - very possible to do on the GOG version, a bit more difficult to do on Steam version.

you can always play without the mod, it’s a bit annoying but the wait should not be very long.

Another workaround, and one that has been successful for me everytime, is simply turn off auto updates for Grim Dawn in steam, and use the Grim Internals shortcut in steam to launch Grim Dawn. Then, you can still easily play the old version. When the new Grim Internals version gets updated, then simply update Grim Dawn then Grim Internals and you are good to go.

Grim Internals (x64) v1.96a Download-Link (MEGA)

v1.96a

• Removed the loot beam/sfx from dropped MIs with 1 Rare affix.

v1.96

• Updated for Grim Dawn v1.1.7.0

• Attacking the training dummy in Homestead shows now also the highest average damage you dealt within a time frame of 5 secs
    (useful for a more precise DPS comparison with different equipped items/weapons).

• Configurator: Added checkboxes for new item markings

*= new transmog available for the Illusionist
    != Item can be crafted (already learned by a blueprint)
    [MI+] Monster Infrequent with 1 rare affix
    [MI++] Monster Infrequent with 2 rare affixes
    [DR] Double Rare item

Known issues:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    To prevent possible data loss disable Cloud Saving!
  • Some tooltips in the Configurator are missing.
  • You can’t edit/delete teleport locations within the Configurator;
    instead use an external texteditor to edit the file “GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt”.
19 Likes

Ty GlockenDad

1 Like

That was quick! Thanks GlockenGerda!

1 Like

Gerda, serious question, do you have a Patreon or something?

1 Like

No, as she said a while back.

1 Like

Wow, so quick! Tanks :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I am a fan of pick up everything lol, no reason to manually do it, I mean the first couple of times is fine…after 10,000,000 times I am like “can’t someone make a tool to help the quality of life better” More options are always better, people that don’t like it can pick up everything if they want and people that think it is a waste of finger power could toggle it on. imho

Thanks for the lightning fast update, GG.

1 Like

Since Grim Dawn patch v1.1.7.0 there is an increased chance that Monster Infrequents will drop with a Rare affix.

So, should I remove the SFX/Loot beam notification from MIs with rare affixes?
It could bother you when too many green loot beams are all over the place.
Not to mention when you hear the noise of ~10 SFX when the Crucible Loot drops … :rofl:

What do you think?

Don’t call me GlockenDad… :cold_face: :smile:

I understand your point of view, but I cannot fulfill all wishes.
Also, please consider that I made this tool primarily for my own fun and pleasure
and I gave it to the community in the hope they could have fun with it, too.

Adding features to the tool that I don’t like will not happen, sorry for that.

1 Like

That’s an issue in Crucible and SR. Too many rays.

And thank you very much for this fast update.

1 Like

Thanks for the update!
I’m always a fan of options so the user can decide, if that’s able.

1 Like

I was tryin to understand if there was an error with the double rare beacon or something with the affix changes, now i know why… yeah it’s a bit too much, can u make it an option to only have sfx and beacon on double rares?

Thank you Glcoken for your hard work and dedication!

1 Like

@GlockenGerda as always, you’re a rockstar.

1 Like