[Tool] Grim Internals

Hi I loaded the GD Patch 1.1.7.0 and GD-Intern 1.96 today, but now I get an error message when starting? Anyone have an idea?

Error: GI…exe Wrong Parameter

Edit: found the Problem …anti Virussoftware kills the exe ^^ fixed

I totally get that, I appreciate you giving to people to enjoy. I have never tried making a mod (wouldn’t even know where to start lol) so I am sure adding something like this would be a pain to do. Thanks again

1 Like

Thanks, and also belated thanks on the main menu screens!

1 Like

This is epic but I don’t see anything. Do you have to turn it on somehow?

I should have explained it better, sorry!
You have to enable the “Dealt DPS List” in the Configurator.

2 Likes

I will probably switch off the lootbeam and the sound effect for MIs entirely; without an option to leave them on! There are really too many MI items with “Rare” affixes that drops now.

But I’ll wait for more comments regarding this “issue”. Let’s see…

I agree, the frequency of MI’s with a single rare affix makes the effect overkill. But I loved the beam and sound effect on double rare affixes! So it would be great to go back to that, or at least for double rare affix MI’s (triple rares).
Thanks for all the work you put into this mod GlockenGerda, it really is an amazing addition to the game.

2 Likes

I fully agree with Sauroc.

2 Likes

I think that should be still optional. I haven’t done any SR runs since the new update arrived, but before that I hardly ever got double rare drop in SR.

Where can i download this, mega.nz won’t let me, since apparently the file is too large for a free plan ?

Why do you need a plan? Just download it on to your PC somewhere. Worked for me with no plan at all And the free plan is 50mbs while the file is only 15.3.

I know, yet, that’s what happens :confused:

Does anyone have an alternate link ?

Hm, must be some sort of limit in your area. Never seen anything like that before.

thanks again for a quick update!

I have seen that when I am logged in and downloaded a bunch in the cloud. Maybe logout and download direct to computer. (it should say “create account” after pressing download, but wait a second and it should ask for location on your computer) f that doesn’t work I don’t know. It isn’t the link, it would be your account or maybe IP.

Oh i know it’s an issue on my side, my isp blocks mega.nz, so i have to use a vpn but then, it doesn’t work.

That’s why i’m asking for an alternate link

Here…

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

This text will be blurred

GrimInternals1.96 (x64).zip doesn’t seem to have GrimInternals64.exe in it.