[Tool] Grim Internals

looks like Mega having trouble.
I tought was cache or smth but it’s not.

Thank you so much. It works.

1 Like

You’re awesome GG! I hope you are getting some great R&R!

1 Like

One of the most useful features that I have been getting a lot out of recently is the ability to indicate which Monster Infrequents have rare affixes and also which have two rare affixes. I have generally just sold all of my greens in the past because I didn’t know what was worth saving.

I also really like the indicator that a piece of gear has a transmute illusion that you don’t already have. I always check when I kill of boss or a totem just to make sure. I have been surprised by the amount of illusions that I didn’t have.

These two features, among many others, should be included in the base game. I know you can filter drops for monster infrequents but it’s not quite the same thing. The HP Bars in this as well as having the percentages listed is really useful for me.

There are other mods for showing good items - Rainbow mode for example. From GI i mostly use DPS meter (whole list) and automatic pick up.

1 Like

Oh yeah, the item pick up is awesome. I wish I could set it to pick up blues and purples but I get that it isn’t something they want to change.

Rainbow mod is amazing. Just being able to see that the item has a skill that I have on this character is win in my book. (I wish it would tell you which class and what tier it is. I spend forever looking through each skill trying to find it.)

I actually don’t use the DPS meter at all but then again I just got my first 100 not too long ago so I haven’t tried to push my dps up to kill specific mobs yet. Someday I will though. Once I get all of these other characters up to 100. ADHD sucks but this game has held my attention longer than any game ever made. Second place for holding my attention is Titan Quest. I love that game too.

1 Like

I got my first 100lvl recently (even though i have over 400h ) But DPS meter is great to see what damage type you are dealing the most. Really usefull on conversion or puncture builds. And lets end it here - I am going bit off-topic.

1 Like

I like the incoming DPS meter. Lets me know what damage type just clapped my cheeks.

1 Like

GG is back in town! :face_with_head_bandage:

But owing to some health issues,

I can upload the patch for v1.1.7.2 at the earliest next Monday.

I am sorry for this delay!

55 Likes

Welcome Back GG!

1 Like

No problem. Get healthy. That’s kinda important these days.

1 Like

Take yer time Glock and rest up. Get well soon.

1 Like

take your time GG,rest up and we will see you :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome home GG. Feel better!

1 Like

Sorry you’re not feeling well! Hope you feel better soon! Enjoy your weekend!

1 Like

Feel better!

1 Like

Get well homie!

1 Like

Take care of yourself Glocken!! Feel better soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Take care of yourself! No rush, but hope you feel better soon for your sake :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Omg i hope you are well with this crysis on our hands. And thank you for your continuous hard work and keep it up you the best out there. I wihs you the best.

1 Like