[Tool] Grim Internals

I am glad you are home and safe. Sending good vibes your way to help you feel better. Take your time, your well being is more important than any game.

3 Likes

Donā€™t worry about it. Health comes first.
Thank you for your hardwork, just take care of yourself.

1 Like

Welcome back GG. Health first!

1 Like

no worry, take your time and get healthy please, thatā€™s prio number 1 :ok_hand:

1 Like

Take care, and thank you so much for your hard work on such a useful tool!

1 Like

Health is the most important think so letā€™s postpone the update for 2 weeks. Better safe than sorry :rofl:

1 Like

Welcome back, GG. Enjoy the weekend. Also, think about restarting your donations link.

1 Like

Welcome back GG and hope youā€™re back to full health soon. Thatā€™s the most important thing so concentrate on getting well.

1 Like

Hope you feel better and that you remember that your healh is more important than this tool.
Also you donā€™t owe anyone apologies.

1 Like

Glad to see you back, hope youā€™re healthy.

As a side note, the most important feature GI has for me BY FAR is the debuff icons under mob health bars. Knowing when debuffs were properly applied or when they fall off helps a huge amount with efficient rotation of skills. For instance if I have Eldritch Fire attached to Flashbang it only has like 15% chance or so to work (forgot the correct %) I can tell when it actually got applied since the visual clutter in this game is over the top same goes for Thermite Mine, spreading Bloody Pox etc etc.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for mentioning this feature. For some reason I didnā€™t register it. Iā€™ve just tested it and it looks great (I think Iā€™ll lower the scale though). Turning it on for normal mobs as well is not possible, right? Not a big deal though.

PS I made some demo yesterday and I remember Flashbang boosting such proc chances to something like ~40%.

Seems like its only 15% here on tooltip with Eldritch Fire https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVl5oAoZ
For anyone that might not understand what I was referencing above, on Hero and above mobs you get these debuff icons under health bars as shown in this picture. Also I donā€™t think itā€™s usable on normal mobs, but it would probably be too much clutter if it did. (Iā€™m not 100% sure, havenā€™t checked)

I really think this should be a base game feature, there is way too much clutter to properly utilize the current visual effects for debuffs. I often see people in videos spamming a piano rotation on skills that literally have 6+ seconds of duration and donā€™t need to be reapplied through spam.

Also, if people really want to use GI in the meantime they can follow the video the guy above posted and revert to an older version, it works perfectly fine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dCQC7lrppg&feature=youtu.be
Whenever you want to go back to the new version when GI is fixed, just verify integrity of your game files in Steam.

2 Likes

Grim Tools does not shown proc chances correctly. In-game values are different and boosted by skills cooldown in particular. More here Bysmiel's Command (% Chance on attack) differs between GrimTools and InGame stats

For example Judgment / Warcry will show 100% proc chances for most devotions in -game which is not reflected in Grim Tools.

My favorite not obvious proccer is Silvercore Bolts because it will show like 15% in Grim Tools whereas in game itā€™s like 50% and itā€™s for just 1 projectile so for 5 projectiles itā€™s ~ 97% :slight_smile:

1 Like

I see, good to know, I never checked up on it. It is infact 27% chance in game.

Thanks for the headsup.

A, sorry, 40 - 50% is probably for skills like Arcane Bomb which has 25% base instead of 15%.

Btw the formula for the thread Iā€™ve linked works because itā€™s
15% x 1.81 = 27.15% which is what is shown in the picture youā€™ve uploaded.

Feel better soon! Thanks for all your hard work on the mod! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi everyone !
I would like to donate to Gerda for her amazing work, Iā€™ve enjoyed GI for 250+ hours of gameplay now. However the Paypal link I found on this topic doesnā€™t work anymore :frowning: Could someone help me with ?

Feel better soon, take your time and recover well :blush:

1 Like

GlockenGerda removed it some time ago.

No need to apologize. RL and health comes first! Take care and hope you get well soon. Thank you again for all your wonderful voluntary work for us! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any other source other than Mega, just continuously slow speed while downloading, then image