[Tool] Grim Internals

Thank you!

1 Like

Patiently holding the patient hand animation stance.

@GlockenGerda You are awesome! Thank you for your hard work on Griminternals, itā€™s not until I donā€™t have it or it stops working that I realize how much I appreciate this mod.

2 Likes

Yup have to agree here. Great work!

1 Like

Thanks for all your hard work Glocken! We all appreciate you! You take good care of us! Thanks!

1 Like

Now thatĀ“s a cute nicknameā€¦ cough

:partying_face:

Thnak you Glokio

1 Like

Iā€™m completely unexperienced with how to update the new coming GI patch. My game is in the Steam directory. Got help to install the GI files yesterday and the program worked fine for a few hours until the new GD update was released. So I have to understand how to instal and update the new GI patch when it is ready.

Just download and install the new version when Glocken has it ready.

Just download and install the new version when Glocken has it ready.

You right click Grim Dawn in your library on Steam, ā€œPropertiesā€ then ā€œLocal Filesā€ -> ā€œBrowse Local Filesā€ and extract/paste the new Grim Internal-files there! Easy peasy :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks man. This should be possible even for me to fix.

Wait, is the new one even up? Looks like its still the older one.

Grim Internals (x64) v1.98 for GD Patch v1.1.8.0
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

Known issues:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    To prevent possible data loss, disable Cloud Saving (both Steam and In-Game)!
19 Likes

Thanks GG! Youā€™re awesome! Have a great morning/day!

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ but it was no hard work for meā€¦ :smile:
Fortunately, GI ran with patch v1.1.8.0 without making any significant changes.
Nevertheless if you find any bugs please tell me!

4 Likes

The denizens of Hell salute your mighty works!

Cheers! Ta!

1 Like

Thanks for the work from Korea!

1 Like

in v1.98, with the /mod:[modname] argument, all I get is a blackscreen. no crash, just a blackscreen.

1 Like

Seems to be some issue, I try to enter on a character and the loading screen starts but then throws me out back to the main menu. Tried various characters and both main campaign and custom game (Grimarillion) - issue presists.

It worked flawlessly in the previous version - characters load normally without Grim Internals right now!