[Tool] Grim Internals

I have a question. I scoured the facts and tried to re-search in the thread but couldn’t find the info on this.

Is there anyway to determine/change what goes in info box 1 or info box 2?

If no, is there a list to see which is in each?

I had a hot tip from someone over on reddit and embarrassingly after 2400 hours in game (2000 of that with GI, thank you very much GG :smiley:) I’m trying to set something up with these parameters.

No you cant do this tbh, it would take tremendous hours of developing such thing tbh and Glocky does a lot even just by updating :wink:
If i recall Buffs, DPS meter etc goes on the first while the incoming dmg and debuffs on the second

1 Like

No prob. Thanks for the response. Maybe add a list, when you have time, in the FAQ? Not a big deal but others may look for it at some point. I’m going to tweak my two and I’ll throw it up in here when I get the chance.

Hi GG,

I have ran into a bit of an issue in regards to local saved files vs cloud. I have a SAVE file for all my characters that I pulled however when I go and try to use the path for GI to load locally with Cloud off on both settings (steam and GD) I get a message when I load GI saying that Cloud is ENABLED and it pulls from the recent cloud save path.

I understand the paths in general but when I go into GI properties via Steam Library the path does not match. I have never tan into this much trouble with GI vs CLOUD prior to patch and just wanted to see if there is something I am missing?

I appreciate the time and the MOD!

I installed the addon and somethings pop up in game but when i try to open the config ingame nothing happens when i press CTRL+F5. Its like the keybinding just doesnt work?

I only have the base game. Does this need DLC to work properly?

How do i fix this? Sorry if its been answered before.

Is there a way to keybind the time scale? Like to switch back and forth between normal speed and 2x speed quickly.

However there’s console command

game.speed 1.5

Normally it’s only available in Custom Game so if it’s really important for you you could

• move your saves to custom game
  • play their with the ability to change the gamespeed on the fly

You can also enable console in normal game with Cheat Engine most probably (I’ve seen some script for that).

BindDown - Binds a command to key press

1 Like

Anyone else notice something squirelly going on in Devil’s Crossing?

3 Likes

Yes. I love GIs little animal additions.

1 Like

All good till GG gets bored with her pet and dumps it.

RIP :elephant: Enjoy your :chipmunk: while you can.

1 Like

Used to be a seagull - now I have to go get a snapshot of this too :grinning:

2 Likes

The dastardly Rally squirrel from TQ has invaded GD! To arms my comrades, we must fight against this insidious foe and his minions.

3 Likes

The seagull is still there. If memory serves there are a few animals that appear on the Devil’s Crossing sign post. It’s random though some are more rare than others much like those that show up on the front page. I love them all. :smiley:

Im having an issue with Grim Internals

I am running as Admin

Start game and use Ctrl F5 to open configurator - and game window closes and configurator opens on my Desktop. It works Ok for a few clicks them freezes.

I have to close it and GD and start again to same result. Any ideas?

I’m jealous of TqFan getting the elephant before it was retired. There might also be a bear, as posted by GG in a response to a post where I asked what other animals were around …I wonder what else is out there and where. It’s a nice little easter egg hunt.

1 Like

Try running the game in windowed or window borderless mode.

Great idea im updating the Q&A for sure

@GlockenGerda Glokio was the exp counter removed from code? Been so long since i used that particular option. Its not shown no matter what option i use.

1 Like

Dude, that is stellar! I hadn’t finished trying to test everything and figure out what was what. You and GG are just on FIYAH!!! Thanks!

1 Like

No pirate copy. I have GrimInternals in the same folder as Item Assistant but want to install. Message is
not Grim Dawn installation folder.

GrimInternals gets extracted directly into the Grim Dawn installation folder. Then you simply launch the GrimInternals64.exe and it will then launch Grim Dawn for you. Once you have a character loaded all the way into the game world you press Ctrl + F5 to access GrimInternals many settings.