[Tool] Grim Internals

It does not work in hardcore mode… I don’t want that someone lose their char!

1 Like

Damnit.

An ini option to enable for hardcore? Like a setting you can’t change just from Ctrl+F5?

So you have to know what you’re looking for and know the risk of enabling it.

For next year :frowning:

Got my hopes up

Someone in DC is selling a halloween hat today…the same hat that my avatar is wearing.

2 Likes

Haha! Found it. I was looking at the wrong vendors. Thank you for the stylish hat. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Any way to use this with Geforce NOW?

heeeelp ! i keep getting an error message “grim dawn not found” while trying to install in this directory . am i missing something ?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn

i tried installing too within the x64 folder but no work still :frowning:

finally found out switched to x64 version of GD on steam problem solved. :slight_smile:

Ok Im not finding this hat at all. Been to all the merchants in DC. The bosses are turning into… So its definately active. Where exactly do I find the hat?

Happy Hallowen 2021

3 Likes

The Salvage Dealer (Luther Graves) in DC should sell it.

lol ok I dont think of him as a merchant ty for your hard work as always.
good pic safarel

Ugh Im dumb when you said salvage dealer I was thinking guy you save from shack. Salvage dealers are the merchants. But I was playing a low level hadnt gotten second merch yet. Anyway I got the hat.

Just so you folks know its not transferable between chars. But you can put the illusion on a hat. But whats weird about that is once you put the illusion on it you cant transfer to another char like other illusions lol.

hm, is there a problem with GI and devotion zoom? Once im in the devotion window and zoom out it gets struck to the max zoom out lvl and i cant change it anymore.
using latest GI 1.99e / grimcam 1.2 / GoG Verion
(we already had that bug a while ago with gi, could it be a re-incorporated?)

Ps. w/o GI zoom works.

1 Like

Hmm. I wonder if it’s an issue with GrimCam then. I just tested the zoom on the Devo screen and I do not have this problem - I also do not currently have GrimCam installed.

i) tested it with v1.2 and v.1.1 of grimcam and with grimcam
removed + GI usegrimcam.dll to false. → same results.

ii ) also with mainmenu zoom set to true / false in GI ini. → same results.

p.s
iii) deleted the Grimternals. ini and restarted fresh → same result.

p.p.s
iv) happens in full hd fullscreen and also in smaller resolutions windowed

mm not sure then - I’m trying to get it to do it several times but it’s working fine. Maybe try verifying the game files? Not sure if there is an option to verify for GoG (unless you use Galaxy which has the function).

its a fresh install, not using galaxy though, but the installer does an integrity check of the sourcefiles at least. if it matters, i only have the 64bit verson installed, not the 32 bit part. (as i did with all versions so far and it doesnt seem to be a problem)

Probably doesn’t matter (or at least I wouldn’t think it would). Grim Internals only ever launches the x64 version of the game anyway.

yea, exactly my guess. ive read through the old bug report with exactly the same issue, and there it was a missing adaption to higher screen resolutions than full hd. but im using full hd right now so… shrug wait what Gerda says to it.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this issue!
The two constants ‘MaxZoomIn’ and ‘MaxZoomOut’ for the Devotion window zoom function are swapped in the GoG version. (We’ve had the problem before, but I forgot to check it again in v1.1.9.2). :roll_eyes:

Here is a hotfix:

5 Likes