[Tool] Grim Internals

You can try to escape the Grim Dawn all you want Glocky… but we won’t let you go so easily :zantai: :scorv:

3 Likes

file not found…

After last update I keep getting message that cloud saves are enabled. I am using GoG version. There is no option to turn this off in game and I have it turned off in Galaxy client. Anyone with same problem?

Simply open up your GrimInternals.ini file and change this option to True.

2 Likes

Thx, I already thought about that. I just wanted to be sure that it will not mess up my saves. I dont sync them to cloud and only play with local saves. So I hope it will be fine.

You’ll be just fine. And besides, it is child’s play to back up your saves if needed. Simply copy this folder and paste the copy where you like:

1 Like

Yeah. Thank you very much for info. :+1:

1 Like

what about turtles? they appear in the city and their number leads to a lagodrom

That was a bug which is fixed in the meantime.
Do you use the latest GI version from 30. October?

You probably have for whatever reason Cloud Saving activated (have you used the Steam version of Grim Dawn before and then switched to the GOG version?).
Lookup your “Documents/My Games/Grim Dawn/Settings/options.txt” and search for “CloudSaving”. Set it to false and save the file.

1 Like

Updated 1.1.9.2 and the newest GI.
There´s a turtle strolling in Devils Crossing now. That Gerdas quirk? xD

Yep, she likes to add fun things.

1 Like

On Rare and MI-items:
What does the plus sign stand for (MI+ & MI++)?

The plus sign represents the number of rare affixes the item has.

1 Like

Heya! So for whatever reason, GI is no longer detecting my controller, even when I run it through big picture mode on Steam, but running Grim Dawn by itself, even without big picture, still detects my inputs.

I can’t verify the issue; I tested it with a PS 4 controller and it works for me.

I only had this problem when combining Grim Internals + Controller / Big Picture + AutoHotkey but I doubt it’s your case.

Oh, and works for me too (also Dualshock 4).

Probably been asked a million times but I am new here. so the question, is there anyway to change the camera rotation key binds when using GI and GrimCam. ?

Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

To change Middle Mouse Rotate keybind:

Here are key codes: Virtual-Key Codes (Winuser.h) - Win32 apps | Microsoft Docs

Activating Rotate Left / Right while using Grim Cam is not possible unfortunately.

Hi, I never used any other version of Grim Dawn but GoG and in GoG version there is no option to turn it off in game. So I dont know why it was on (since I have it disable in Galaxy client). Anyway I set it to False in option.txt file as you suggested. Thank you very much.