[Tool] Grim Internals

Merry Christmas Glocken!! :smiley: :heart: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

Best early Christmas present ever!!!

4 Likes

You are amazing, thank you Glocken :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you GlockenGerda! I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 Likes

tyyyyy :smiley: happy xmas

2 Likes

Question about grim internals, do i have to have/make a new GrimInternals.ini when I update?
Going from version 1.1.9.3 (GI v1.103) to 1.1.9.4 (GI v1.104)

no need to, everytime new features are added on load they are added so no worries

2 Likes

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

And Happy New Year!

1 Like

To you as well! Thank you for your tireless devotion to GI - GD is not the same without it!

2 Likes

You’re awesome GG! Merry Christmas to you!

2 Likes

I had just created an account just to say thanks to you.

Thank you for the Christmas gift
Merry Christmas to you and everyone.

Cheers!

2 Likes

You’re awesome GG! Merry Christmas to you!

1 Like

Oh wow, thank y’all for the many Christmas wishes! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah, GlockenGerda, image
Thank you so much for your continued amazing work. You are most excellent, may your festive season be full of joy!

1 Like

The Devotion window zoom issue has striked again for GOG user…
Please update your GI version!

3 Likes

Guys, I need help. In the version ~1.00 or early , it was able to use different healthbar for Heroes and Bosses stuff, and now I can’t find options for Bosses healthbar. Pls Help!!!

You need to update to the latest versions of both Grim Dawn and Grim Internals. Older versions of GI aren’t available.

I have the latest versions of both, so? I thing it’s not able more to use different healthbar for Bossess, cause there are options in .ini that named Hero+ (and it’s affects Bossess)
:frowning_face:

Thank you! I kinda felt you couldn’t stay away from what seems to be one of your favorite games for too long, and surely you’d want your own mod to do what it does while you play! Plus updating to make it function with a new version can’t be too hard compared with the rest of what it does.

Thank you so much! You’ve made my holiday much cheerier so I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and ring in the new year with gusto! May the new year bring you many blessings of whatever kind you feel you need and anything you need that you aren’t yet aware of!

1 Like

giphy

2 Likes