[Tool] Grim Internals

thanks, everything works, for these days there were no problems! huge respect ))

As always, Glock, you serve the GD community. We love you for it!

Is it possible to have an auto sell feature for the selectable rarities? I try to keep some MI and going over 5 tabs isnā€™t very fun. The auto pick up is amazing, though, if itā€™s possible, options for the other rarities would be greatly appreciated as well!

Glocken has already said she wonā€™t expand the auto pickup beyond greens.

Unlucky. Thanks.

Does anyone know if there is a keybind to reset the dps? That way I donā€™t have to hit Ctrl+5 to click it manually every time?

Thanks!

In my case, I let it reset by removing the equipment. :grinning:

IIRC simply swapping to the secondary weapons, default W, will cause a resetting.

Game version is 1.1.9.6
GD internal is last version
Extracted in correct directory.
Type: License from GOG

But can`t run the game - ā€œmissing versionā€

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe try this link?

Tnx a lot!!!

Hi GG ! just upgraded from Win 10 to 11.
Downloaded Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 . Tried installing but did not push through as windows 11 messaged that a later version of the visual cc is installed. Does IA only work with the Visual C++ 2015 version ?

Download the all in one C++ redistributable from the MS website: Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022 both the x86 and the x64 versions.

Got this ! Dis as you advised and everything is working well :slight_smile: Hope this helps others in the same boat . Thank you so much !

Hey! I had the same problem in my GOG version as Gnirx101 and others. Patching down didnā€™t help either (strange, because it worked flawlessly before). My debuffs would also fill up the whole screen of my 2nd info box, my temporary buffs not updating unless I opened and closed the map, and after closing the configurator windows the game would still say ā€œplease, close the configuratorā€ and my character would be locked in place until I tabbed out and back inā€¦

But your update fixed all that. Seem the Steam and Gog versions of the game are not so similarā€¦ or maybe itā€™s just pathing of config filesā€¦ Iā€™m not a programmer so donā€™t really know :smiley:

Thank you for this wonderful tool, I just discovered it a few months back and itā€™s a real breeze to play this game now :slight_smile:

Hi all,

Trying to get back into Grim Dawn (currently have a level 24 Oathkeeper), but Iā€™m having an issue running the game with Grim Internals. Without running GI, my game (x64 client) runs between 120 to 150 FPS at max settings. With GI, it runs between 15 to 50 FPS. In heavy combat, itā€™s not uncommon for FPS to drop to 0 for a second here and there. So far Iā€™ve tried:

ā€¢ Setting GI and GD to run as Admin
ā€¢ Disabling Fullscreen Optimizations for both GI and GD
ā€¢ Messing with CPU Affinity for GD
ā€¢ Turning graphics settings in GD to the minimums
ā€¢ Turning off all features in GI in the CTRL+F5 menu
ā€¢ Changing resolution in GD and ensured the refresh rate matched what my monitor was set to

Everything Iā€™ve tried here has had zero impact on my FPS. At this point, Iā€™m at a bit of a loss.

My system specs:

ā€¢ RTX 3060 Ti
ā€¢ 32 GB RAM
ā€¢ AMD Ryzen 5 2600

Any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Hello. Please help me. I have installed the latest version of the game. Downloaded Grim Internals and installed C++ of all versions from 2005 to 2022. After that, when starting GrimInternals64, the game starts, CTRL+ F1 and SHIFT+F1 combinations work. But CTRL+F5 doesnā€™t work. Nothing happens when I press CTRL+F5. I tried to run from the administrator and reinstall the game.
A table with the number of kills and damage types is displayed and hidden when you press SHIFT+F1.

Hi guys.
Have anyone got the issue where the map is reset every time logging in the game with GrimInternal? By reset I mean everything is fogged (black)
I turned off cloud saving of the game via GrimDawn properties. Not sure if we should turn off Cloud saving from steam settings.

Yes, of course you must turn it off in the Steam settings as well. Needs to be off in both places: Steam settings and the ingame Options menu.

One thing I noticed is that sometimes I started GrimInternal and found no characters, so I have to quit & start again only then I can see character list & then it happens (with both CLoud settings off in Steam & Grim Dawn).
Not sure what I did wrong though
Update: I just found out that Steam re-enable Cloud saving itself everytime Steam is turned on, I will have to fix this one first & see.