[Tool] Rainbow Filter (Item Highlighting)

FullRainbow-1.1.1.0 is here.
All parts of FG are manual work.

Thank you for the quick update!

Item Filter FullRainbow-v1.1.2.4

EDIT 7 (05/20/2019): FullRainbow-1.1.2.4.zip

EDIT 6 (05/15/2019): FullRainbow-1.1.2.3.zip

• Updated using the latest WanezTools.
  • Added some MI that can not be colored with the tool.

change log

[spoiler]
EDIT 5: FullRainbow-1.1.2.0.zip

• add legendary MI: Inashkor’s Corrupted Head (for v1.1.2.0)
  • fixed Blueprint name: Chillwhisper Hood > Chillwhisper Crown
  • Removed the wrong color code for the set name of FG

EDIT 4: FullRainbow-1.1.1.1-fix3.zip

• [li]Changed these items to the color of MI. [/li]Bloodborer, Horns of Korvaak, Inashkor’s Head, Wilhelm’s Wondrous Wargem

EDIT 3: Corrected the color of Chillheart to Legend.

EDIT 2: update for v1.1.1.1 Hotfix 2 (some changes in tags_ui.txt)

EDIT 1: FullRainbow-1.1.1.0-fix2

First Fixed affix “Oathkeeper’s” to yellow.

Thanks FlySC for reporting. There may be other mistakes, but if there is a report, we will revise it.

I also add the wrong color for Dawnshard Pauldrons, so I changed both to legends.

Thanks Rhaelys for for reporting the color of Chillheart.[/spoiler]

Nice one buddy on the quick update :). This filter is absolutely needed for people like me who struggle knowing what items are MI’s and double rares.

Thank you a lot for this update, one of the best QoL mods out here!

Hey bro thanks alot for the update
The ui is missing the “healing effects increased by %” tag
Any chance of finding it?

thanks for update dude.

Is there a simple way (like deleting one of the files) to get to the basic highlighting instead of the full rainbow version?

Delete the tags_ui.txt

I encountered a small bug yd, mythical bonewraith pauldrons had the text colored in blue, like an epic, despite being a legendary.

Thank you!

Hey mates I was missing these :

tagCharHealIncreaseModifier={^E}Healing Effects Increased by {^H}{%.0f0}%
tagCharHealIncreaseModifierR={^E}Healing Effects Increased by {^H}{%.0f0}% - {%.0f1}%
SkillRetaliationDamageFormat={%.0f0%} {^E}of Retaliation Damage added to Attack
SkillRetaliationDamageFormatNumbers={%.0f0%} {^E}of Retaliation Damage added to Attack ({^H}{%.0f1} - {%.0f2}{^E})

So i added them in my tags_ui.txt as i do on every new update since i recolored in a way i wanted and any modification i do on these dont work.
Is it maybe cause i extracted them from tagsgdx2_ui.txt and i have to make another one for the expansion only?
Any suggestion?

Thank you for the updates! :slight_smile:

Are you doing these by hand or is there an updated tool like the one WareBare released?

All those crashes gave me time to understand and update the Wanez app.

To use:

• Expand app.asar in the Wanez app.
    • I used the asar plugin for 7-zip.
  • Remove app.asar.
  • Expand the attached app.zip there, overwriting files.

To avoid future tagNotFound:

• Put the current tags files into app/assets/filter (replacing what is there)

To add new items

• Put them in the proper section in data/tag-data-mi.json

To add new affixes

• Put them in the proper section in data/tag-data-affixes.json

New files and new UI tags are more complicated.
You need to change app/inc/cms/Home/Filter/index.js

• To add new UI tags (like those of Darkstalix, thanks for pointing out the new item attributes) or to put them in some other group

• Add them to one of the groups in mDamageTypeTags or move them to another
  • To add new files

• Search for all instances of “_tagsItems”
    • invent a _tags name for your file
    • add the same lines/sections as there are already for _tagsItems with your new name and the correct file name
    • Note that a file only gets written if it contains changes (so tagsgdx1_ui.txt onlya got written after I added tagItemSkillModified)
    • ETA: Naturally, put your file into app/assets/filter

To make a new group

• Learn enough Javascript and Electron programming to do so :wink:

I have added tagsgdx1_ui.txt (for tagItemSkillModified, in Special) and tagsgdx2_ui.txt (for retaliation, in Special, and for healincrease, in attributes)

ETA:
My color settings are slighty less than full rainbow.

{"Affixes":{"Prefixes":{"Magical":"^y","Rare":"^g"},"Suffixes":{"Magical":"^y","Rare":"^g"}},"Items":{"Common":"^w","Magical":"^y","Rare":"^g","Rare: MI":"^l","Epic":false,"Epic: MI":false,"Legendary":false,"Legendary: MI":false},"QualityStyle":{"Common: Style":"^s","Common: Quality":"^s","Epic: Style":false,"Legendary: Style":false},"Tooltip":{"Misc":{"Attributes":false,"Special":"^x"},"DirectDamage":{"Cold":"^c","Fire":"^o","Lightning":"^z","Aether":"^a","Chaos":"^p","Acid":"^l","Vitality":"^m","Physical":"^k","Pierce":"^r","Elemental":"^y"},"DamageOverTime":{"Frostburn":"^c","Burn":"^o","Electrocute":"^z","Poison":"^l","Decay":"^m","Trauma":"^k","Bleeding":"^r"}}}

I have removed changes to epics and legendaries, and the pink color for attributes was too much for me :).

Thanks for keeping this mod updated, it’s brilliant.

The Chillheart sword is actually legendary (purple), not epic (blue).

Is anyone able to make a version without the full rainbow feature? Just the MI color and colors for magic and rare suffix/affix?

Thanks.

Well, that’s why I updated the app - do it yourself.

How do I remove the Color Coding? I deleted the settings folder but it is still there.:cry:

This filter looks awesome but when I tried it the in-game loot filter gets bombarded by tag not found messages. :frowning:

I have no idea how to fix it.

Yes, you must using a current version, see here …
» http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=718407&postcount=142
» http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=720625&postcount=152