⭐ Top 20 Softcore builds, ft. HC approved section from RektbyProtoss! [1.2.0.5] (An Onion)

Oh wow I didnt realize while wearing the requirement goes down. Is there a way to see that on GT?

If you remove the helmet in Grim Tools, Veterancy and - Physique req will go down as a consequence

1 Like

Venomblade Dervish 1.2.1.2 Update
More OA, more DA and a bit more armour. Added freshly buffed scorpion to help scale %crit chance further. Slightly more damage than previous patch version.

<< GRIMTOOLS >>

1.2.1.2 Venomblade Dervish vs Ravager 0.54

4 Likes

Vitality RE Oppressor 1.2.1.2 update!

This build almost got minus Guardian summon to Word of Solael but thankfully that decision was reverted. With extra damage reduction to Decay and another damage component instead of Seal of Might build feels a bit stronger than before.

<< GRIMTOOLS >>

1.2.1.2 SR 75-76 4:46 run

1.2.1.2 Ravager 1:18 kill

2 Likes

Actually another update of Evoker, fresh off the boat. We squeezed every last bit out of it.

4 Likes

Ludrigan Druid 1.2.1.2 Update
Together with @mald_ee had to figure out the defences after nerfs to several mechanics build relied upon, while bringing the gear cost down by a lot.

<< GRIMTOOLS >>

[1.2.1.2] Ludrigan Druid vs Ravager of Flesh 1:28
[1.2.1.2] Ludrigan Druid SR75-76 run 5.53, long rooms

6 Likes

hmmm I was gonna give it a go in HC

what are the main changes? anything I should change for HC specifically?

thanks for the update

Some items and some affixes to make it both more realistic and tankier.

1 Like

Hey, i played these devotions for all celestials on HC and it worked very well, so at least no changes for those necessary :slight_smile:

1 Like

** sad AAR noises **

there you go, “fixed” it

2 Likes

Late to the game, but still: What an amazing feat you pulled here. Thanks for all the effort in making this and bringing everything to the community in such a comprehensible package.

A tiny little note: The Evoker Vindicator grim tools link in the spreadsheet is incorrect, instead linking to a Sentinel build.

1 Like

copy the actual link don’t click the hyperlink, it’s the embed that’s off, the actual url should be good iirc (i mentioned earlier in thread i assume they used a default template with pre-existing embed)

Oh you are right. I read this before in this thread and forgot. Thank you!

Deathmarked Dervish 1.2.1.2 Update
Using @mald_ee’s new cold melee tech we updated the build to be the punchiest of them all and then invested into DA some more. More single target damage, slightly more AoE, less CC-breakers but overall defences are about the same.

<< GRIMTOOLS >>

[1.2.1.2] Deathmarked Dervish vs Ravager of Flesh 0:35 kill
[1.2.1.2] Deathmarked Dervish vs Callagadra 0:55 kill
[1.2.1.2] Deathmarked Dervish SR75-76 run 4:01, good rooms
[1.2.1.2] Deathmarked Dervish SR90 run, 4:48, 1 death
[1.2.1.2] Deathmarked Dervish Naked Ex CR, 4:45

4 Likes

Added to our slowly growing updated list. This particular melee has a very very mean single target damage.

1 Like

Sorry guy, i search for the means of : an onion .

Its a abbreviation ? name? … i search here and in google but nothing…

thx

2 Likes

It’s an in-joke based on the word opinion, it means nothing :smiley:

3 Likes

when I look at these builds, it makes me cry… cry cry and cry some more… :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

soo… which of these 20 builds is the fastest / highest dps?

Been playing HC and now I just wanna zaaaap as fast as I can