주민들이 음식과 상품을 이용하지 못하게 해주세요

아이템창을 열어 특정 상품을 주민들이 이용할 수 없게 만드는 아이콘을 만들어 주세요.
음식의 보관 기간과 무기 수급 등 다양한 이유로 플레이어가 주민들이 이용하지 못하도록 만들고 싶을 때가 있습니다.
효과

1. 플레이어는 모든 음식을 보존식으로 만들어도 되지 않기에 신선 식품을 주민들에게 제공할려고 노력할 겁니다.
  2. 경비병에게 활과 화살만 제공 할 수 있습니다. 근접 무기를 이용하기 위해 여행할 필요가 없죠.

That used to happen with the Trading Post in the early game versions, some stocks had to be kept solely for the village, the excess was available for trade.
I agree with your idea about the tower guards, why do they need swords? When the towers are destroyed the guard becomes a villager, without armour or weapons, therefore no swords or shields are necessary, however if the tower falls and the guard retains their weapons and armour then yes, they should get them. Either way I activate my barracks troops before the guards, guaranteeing that these do get first chance at the weapons and armour.

초기 게임 버전의 교역소에서 이런 일이 발생했는데, 일부 재고는 마을 전용으로 보관해야 했고, 초과분은 거래에 사용할 수 있었습니다.
타워 가드에 대한 당신의 생각에 동의합니다. 왜 칼이 필요한가요? 탑이 파괴되면 경비원은 갑옷이나 무기가 없는 주민이 되므로 칼이나 방패가 필요하지 않습니다. 그러나 탑이 무너지고 경비원이 무기와 갑옷을 유지한다면 그렇습니다. 그들은 그것을 가져와야 합니다. 어느 쪽이든 경비병보다 먼저 막사 부대를 활성화하여 이들이 무기와 갑옷을 먼저 얻을 수 있도록 보장합니다.

교역소를 통하는 거는 어디까지나 편법이잖아요. 저장소에 보관한 채로 주민들이 이용할 수 없도록 하는 것과는 엄연한 차이가 있지요. 무기는 그냥 예를 하나 더 든 것입니다. 상황에 따라 옷과 사치품 같은 것도 순간적으로 이용 못하게 만들어야 더 플레이어가 효율적으로 마을을 관리 할 수 있다고 생각하기 때문입니다. 또 다른 예를 하나 더 하자면… 예)교역소에서 그릇을 판매하고 좀 더 많은 점토를 구입하고 싶을때 이용 할 수도 있을 겁니다.

Going through a trading post is always an expedient method. There is a clear difference from storing it in storage and making it unavailable to residents. Weapons are just one more example. This is because I believe that players can manage the village more efficiently by temporarily disabling things like clothes and luxury items depending on the situation. Let me give you another example… For example) You can use it when you want to sell dishes at a trading post and buy more clay.

I haven’t tried placing limits in the storage warehouses, good idea.
나는 저장고에 제한을 두는 것을 시도하지 않았습니다. 좋은 생각입니다.