Treasure Trove Guide

As with the recent changes Treasure Troves are more valueable, I compiled a small guide about all Treasure Trove locations in Grim Dawn:

Treasure Trove Guide on Steam

Feedback and comments are welcome :slight_smile:

Attachment: treasure.jpg
Attachment: Misery 3rd floor.jpg
Attachment: Grim Dawn_2017_02_27_11_33_29_902.jpg
Attachment: Grim Dawn_2017_02_27_11_33_44_316.jpg
Attachment: Grim Dawn_2017_02_27_11_51_28_694.jpg
Attachment: Grim Dawn_2017_02_27_11_58_55_601.jpg
Attachment: 15699512_m.jpg
Attachment: 4thspawntyranthold.jpg

Really well done. Should be another sticky - though not sure if it should be moved to “Utilities and Resources” section.

Awesome guide.

Was just gonna say that there’s actually one more place on the second floor of Arkovian Undercity that the chest can spawn. Only seen it there once, but it was right on the altar by the unique Elite, Ladros Varga or whatever its name is.

You missed the one just before the boss on BoC level 1 to the left hook looking area. Great guide though!

I even got a screenshot of that one :slight_smile: Seems I missed it in my collection - fixed

I barely remember that one, but unfortunately I got no screenshot of the exact location. Maybe someone could provide a snapshot (best with camera facing north (numpad 2))

Again, great guide. Here’s one not listed on Misery (3rd floor SoT)

Awesome guide! Gonna try it out later.

Do you have any experiences with legendaries / recipies / materials etc. pr. hour or some data like that ?

Thank you! Very useful guide

I will add that missing spawn point to the Misery map.

I found my error here :rolleyes: I placed the marking in the wrong floor. Moved it accidently to the spawn room of Nomos Dred - the 1st hero guy

I will fix this map as well.

I will add the missing Treasure Trove in Stonerend Quarry (thanks to Steam user The_X_Files)

Regarding the drop rates: I have found that the recipes will drop almost 100% until you have all of relic recipes. After this point I did not have any noticeable recipe drops from the Treasure Troves.

For Legendaries I guess a drop rate like normal hero loot globes, maybe a bit higher. But I do not have any useful information gathered on this topic…

For myself I usually loot the Troves on or near my farm routes as bonus but I do not see a point in going on Treasure Trove runs only. Maybe it would be to boring anyways for my playstyle

I guess the update should be done during the weekend as I have to do some runs in Stonerend Quarry… Bad bad green stuff there I don’t like :smiley:

Great guide, thanks.

I recently did 18 Treasure Troves and recorded the data, just to see what I got:

• 1 Legendary
  • 3 Blueprints
  • 6 Epics
  • 15 Rare Crafting Components (Brain, Heart, Blood, Eye)
  • 160k Iron Bits

I was actually farming them for the iron bits so I could craft a Mark of Divinity but got all that as well. Previously, from about 12 Troves I got around 3 legendaries, so the drop rates do vary. This was done in Elite at level 77.

Very useful guide, thanks for sharing :wink:

I’m not sure it’s always there. I made a few runs and couldn’t find it. It may have been removed since the update.

Found excatly the same, I guess it was removed during 1.0.0.2 update or the hotfix afterwards…

Section will be removed again today

Guide is updated :slight_smile:

Added 3 missing spawn points:

• Arkovian Undercity Lv2
  • Steps of Torment - Misery
  • Bastion of Chaos

Guide should be final until new contet is released :slight_smile:

Nice guide! The assertion that they only drop Relic recipes is incorrect though - I’ve had several item blueprints drop (just ran SoT and got the Myrmidon Visor blueprint).

It also seems that Troves - with regard to blueprints and crafting mats - will always drop one or the other. Anyone had both (or neither) drop?

Added a 5th spawn point in The Forsaken Wastes

Can someone confirm the Hallowed Hill’s TT is still reachable ?

i ran it with two different chars and didn’t find it :undecided:

Farmed it yesterday with my level 76 Warlock on Ultimate 5 Times in a row. It is there. on the eastern side of the island in front of a small crypt.

ok thanks, it’s strange then. it’s near the one-shot chest location if i look at the map correctly, but i didn’t find it (and i looked carefully).