Two-Hander feedback thread

I don’t have it with EoR. It’s FS/DB Pyromancer if i recall correctly.

My boy @banana_peel loves his funky 2H fire strike builds. :stuck_out_tongue:

Half kingdom for an auto-attack!

1 Like

Whaddya mean by “half kingdom?”

It’s just a folk story expression for “everything for”.

You havin’ a giggle at my english there, mate? Fight me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for that. You learn something new everyday

2 Likes

Your English should be good. Mine is only “half baked” :wink:

M. Dreadscorcher. Not bad but I suggest replacing +2 to Arcanist with +2 to Demo to support aether FS defiler/purifier better.

3 Likes

Yes, that’s nice, cause there aren’t aether items at all, which gives bonuses to Fire strike line. Cause you can’t have your most damaging skill with small amount of points in it.

Mythical Leviathan
It’s not on the list, but I have felt it, so let me comment.
This weapon is already good enough for physics build, but I thought it would be better if 50% Aether converted to phys instead of 50% vit converted to phys.
Adding 50% with weapons and 25% from components will convert Reaping Strike Aether to 75% physics, which is great. Since vit converted phys can be achieved 100% with gladiater belt, it may be wasted.

PS:
Instead of vit to phys, asid to phys may be interesting. This makes it possible to make most of ABB’s acid / cold flat damage physical while maintaining the Gladiater belt.
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YVWOGA0V

2 Likes

And Gladiator belt have 2h bonus too. So keen observation. Now one can argue that item will become too strong. But Idk. 2h Cadence isn’t the meta by any means. I personally likes the idea of the item specifically tailored for Death Knights!

1 Like

Former version add n (60 or 70??) physical damage instead of conversion and later add n% ADCtH to ABB. Now it change to support Necrotic Edge.
Hard to tell that Crate would reverse it back to support ABB in a different way. No doubt that n% vit to phys needs to be replaced by something better.

1 Like

M. Obsidian Juggernaut. Good weapon but some %AS won’t hurt cuz it can be used for AA (Chaos Cadence), and 2H witchblade doesn’t swim in AS.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2G4xP5V

Challenge conquered.

6:45 buffed/bannered clear. I’ll make a guide for it some day.

2 Likes

Nice, a doombolt build that looks like I’ll actually enjoy it.

I can send you the file if you’d like. It’s still being polished though.

I’ll wait until it’s complete, then thanks in advance.

1 Like

+1 to this or acid to phys. vit to phys conversion on the leviathan is currently useless as 100% of leviathan builds will use it alongside gladiator’s distinction belt, which has 100% vit to phys.

1 Like

I just hit lvl 84 with my vitality dmg oriented opressor and realized there is literaly no necromancer 2H weapon lvl 84 and above which utilize vitality nor aether damage. We have excelent Scythe Wrath of tenebris which is sadly exclusive for Occultist which utilize chaos damage. We have 1 Scythe(Deaths Reach) and 1 Mace (WIldblod crusher) which both utilize Vitality damage but sadly for Shamman. There is other great Scythe for Necro/Nightblade which sadly utilize cold damage and thats all.

I would like if devs could make more 2H items for more build diversity. If devs dont want add more 2H items, it would be great add consumable which change base damage/flat damage bonuse type in to another ones.

Not to mention that necromancer with 2h scythe is more “thematical” than Occultist or Nightblade :slight_smile:

Not true. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/qNYOLgrV