Two-Hander feedback thread

This sounds fun actually!

Total damage and bleed to Siphon Souls? A Bone Harvest bleed mod? Just some suggestions to make Guillotine better.

1 Like

Leviathan

For the hundredth time, please, consider reworking mods on it into something else. The whole concept of Leviathan mod is a gimmick inside of a gimmick inside of a gimmick. First of all, it’s a two-hander on a Nightblade. Then it’s PHYSICAL damage on a Nightblade. And to top it off, it gives mods to one of the weaker Nightblade skills. Come on now, Blademaster or Dervishes have plenty of super strong and fun specs, who would want to play that silly two-handed physical abb thingy?

I have already made suggestions on how to make Leviathan cool again:

• Make it a Witchblade weapon. Witchblades got literally nothing to play with.
  • At least change global conversion to Acid to Physical so both Nightblades and Occultists can Benefit from it

Leviathan is a sea monster. It fits the theme/name of the item to be cold related (Tsunami devo, Leviathan devo etc) but as it is now, the item is kinda “reversed”. It would be better if it had physical to cold damage instead :stuck_out_tongue: at least for the sake of theme.

Please, no more “thematic” changes to items and sets. All the “thematic” stuff ends up being never used. Same argument that left Korba in a sorry state it is in now.

that is what the RP in ARPG stands for :wink: ROLE PLAYING

Then why Soulrend is so bad for Reapers :smile:

Speaking of thematic builds,Stupid Dragon should make Leviathan build.It should use Kraken,Tsunami,Leviathan constellation or it should work…

im probably going to make a post of its own for this… but heres a 2h aether primal strike build in crucible. I made modded items. Put the conduit mod on the bonemonger chest (so i could use full set), added x2 of fury suffix, and an aetherfire 2h weapon mod on the gloves. Also playing using 80 devotion points. Clear time for this hacked monster?? over 7:30 with x4 buff and banner. :omegalul:
https://plays.tv/video/5d1e67c0d9ec10e5e3/-1-1-3-0-modded-items-aether-primal-strike-bonemonger-vindicator-looks-cool-af-

But hey it looks cool right?

here is the bones of the build --> https://www.grimtools.com/calc/bVAqOYlV
then add in the aforementioned modded in prefix/suffixes + an extra 25 devotion points for stats.

I would prefer more talk about the items listed if possible. Clear times people get with them. How far they can get in SR. That sort of deal. And then if those are inadequate we can talk about it further. 7-8 minute range in crucible is fine if it does well enough in SR.

Korvan Wyrm and Soulrend could both use some attack speed.

I tried getting this to work but I couldn’t. Pierce grenado is one of the weaker conversions since you’re potentially left with a lot of trauma damage that you can’t use. Something that elemental conversions have no problem with. And then you get a pierce vire’s might but oathkeeper has zero synergy with pierce damage (vire’s might also has too many damage types to begin with in my opinion). The trail of flames left behind obviously can’t be converted either.

This item at a glance is good, but upon further reflection it loses its appeal. If you want to convert skills to pierce damage, pick a skill without large damage over time components. What I would suggest is getting rid of the vire modifiers and going for something like pierce fire strike, with some flat pierce added, 100% chaos to pierce conversion. Along with the global elemental to pierce conversion and perhaps a ring or shoulder to max that out, you could have a nice item. That would still not be overpowered because it’s a ranged two hander that almost requires you to take nightblade as your second class. And nobody thinks saboteurs are too strong either.

To avoid making this a purifier item, don’t put any inquisitor bonus on it. I’d want to make it a saboteur item.

Best thing I could come up with korvan wyrm… havent tested yet, but looks decent on paper https://www.grimtools.com/calc/O2G7Qm52
Still pretty rough draft… not much polish

Interesting idea. I would drop one of the auto-attacks and go for different devotion map with Revenant in it for more rr. It might actually work!

heres one for deaths reach… super realistic items :roll_eyes:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/JVlWKRX2
definitely needs attack speed and could use a physical conversion… doesnt even have to be full 100%skill mod. even 45% global would help

@solaels devourer actually the best flames of ignaffar build out there uses it… so pretty sure it can be removed… this one kind of flew under the radar [1.1.1.2] Supah Hot Fiah - 98% WD 2H tainted flames deceiver (75+, Naked cruci, 276k dps)
this also was before any changes to FoI so I imagine it is stronger now?

@Valinov removed Solael’s Devourer.
@RektbyProtoss I removed nightshade’s reach but would love to see that GT please. Cuz I wanna build it.

+1 For making Soulrend more Reaper friendly. Give it more Necro boni, IDK, something for Bone Harvest, Spectral Binding, Mark of Torment, or Master of death. Not only for gameplay reason, but mainly for thematic ones. Alkamos, the lord executioner, the devourer of souls and tormentor of the wicked, uses a weapon (oh, and rings too) with no Necro boni? Really? Should i be afraid of you Mr Alkamos? A guy in Gazer Man suit is more intimidating than you.

had a bit of discussion on discord a while ago about nadaan reach. Seems to work best using ABB as the default attack and using ring of steel off cd whilst getting more ele to pierce conversion with bladetwister signet etc. Still a bit underwhelming because it lacks any attack speed and there isnt much choice in gear options. you have 3 piece belgo or shattered realm set. belgo too squishy and shattered realm lacks any flat pierce.

Targo set is also physical for nightblades, it would’ve been nice to combine 3x targo (or just the helm) with Leviathan, but for that targo’s helm needs to have 100% acid to phys and 30% cold to phys instead of the current 100% cold to phys and 30% acid to phys.

This mace should have mod for RF like 100% phys to fire conversion. It already has bonus to Retribution and AS bonus. So the conversion seems very logical for hybrid melee-caster.
I made a build right after FG release. It seems like such shieldbreaker needs more damage. And this is another point to add the conversion

I have tried that and also belt for acid to pierce conversion.Result is almost full pierce Lethal Assault.But Ring of steel has too long cooldown to make it work as Infiltrator.

As Blademaster you want way more attack speed,to make hybrid RoS/Cadence build.