Upcoming Expansion Translation and...

Hello Translators!

As you are keenly aware, the expansion is on the horizon. This will involve a lot of a lot of new text in the game which, as you pointed out, would be nice to have ahead of time.

I expect we will have these expansion files ready for you within the next week or two, with the strong caveat of these files being FULL of spoilers. While I suspect text will still change between the release of these files and the release of the expansion, I expect those changes to be minor at this point. Stay tuned!

In addition, as a small thank you for your prolonged support of the game and your corresponding translations, we wish to offer all of the translators a free copy of the expansion. If somebody from each translation team could please PM me with details regarding how many people were involved with your translation, possibly with usernames on this forum, we can work on getting these keys to you for the release!

Thank you again for being here and for all that you do. You have made Grim Dawn a superior experience for international players everywhere.

Attachment: -.jpg
Attachment: Jane.jpg
Attachment: Jane.jpg
Attachment: Alex.jpg
Attachment: 1021_conv_eng_temp_01.zip
Attachment: Exp_Illusionist.jpg
Attachment: tags_survival2.zip

Great news :slight_smile: Can’t wait to put my hands on expansion .txt files ;p

Thank you for your kind word and your offer. I sent you a PM. :smiley:

una gran idea. Se lo merecen. genial crate

Great idea from Crate :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Zantai. PM sent :slight_smile:

Thanks Zantai!

PM will come ASAP.

Very glad to hear that the expansion files are coming.

Let it come over us! :cool:

Thanks a lot Zantai, great news. I hope these files will be well preserved and NOBODY will expose to the public just for being famous :-/ PM comming in seconds!!

Holy wow Zantai. Pretty awesome being proactive in these things pre-release (Dammitt comes to mind).

A working up-to-date calc/database and translations available and ready to go for people on release. Win-win’s all around for Crate and the community.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

Bumping this for translators that have not seen it yet.

Hi, Zaintai. I wrote a personal message to you about requirements for the list of translators. Waiting for your reply.

Yup, I’ve got everybody that PM’ed me so far.

Will be responding to everybody when we’re sending out keys (around release time). Thanks.

Hi Zantai

how can I be a part of this ?

I would love to contribute to Chinese translation so that its releasing could catch the expansion marketizing date.

Also I am very confident to be able to organize a good translation team whom have been doing majority GM and update translation domestically.

Thanks .

Edit 1: All current translation of GM and update are logged in this page https://grimdawn.kuaizhan.com/34/99/p448773111c746c

Edit 2: erh, it’s a bit awkward.I didn’t read the whole post and failed to realize this is about thank-you gift. Anyway I was hoping to offer help to Chinese translation since there hasn’t been an update since 1009.

The expansion files are already available ?

The txt files are now available via the localization portal. Please do not distribute them to uninvolved parties.

Many text files are considered as binary files by git diff. Is there an easy fix for it?

Hello Rhis,

Thx for the file! :smiley:

We will carefully work with them. :wink:

Thanks Rhis.
Files downloaded. Now, we’ll get to work! :slight_smile: