UPDATED [1.1.4.2] Chaos PyRambo - Now with no M.I's! (180k sheet DPS before *all* procs)

That’s a very interesting suggestion, thanks for that jabby :slight_smile:

I’ll test it tomorrow and lyk how it goes.

So how does it perform now? I wanted to do darkblaze but when you came back I figured you’d just do it

It’s super squishy, i can send you the char file if you want?

Hmmm. That is better than me trying to manually enter everything. Please do :slight_smile:

I’ll PM you - btw, the in game character is probably invalid because I accidentally spent 1 too many skill points/stat points from when I cleared SR 75

Whats with this obsession that warlord is supertanky? My physical warlord EOR still gets obliterated by gravathul combos like any other builds.

If anything a well managed binder is almost invincible. 75% -100% damage reduction on loop keeps you alive through anything.

Try playing a retal WL. With grava, it’s a simple matter of positioning, and outplaying him.

EDIT: @sephelutis - Binders are also not immune to grava. His nullify dispels everything. MoT, Maiven’s, Blade barrier. So no. Retal WL are still tankier.

Good call on the jaxxon rings. Just for fun I made a tried out 2x jaxxon rings and 2x Darkblaze Incinerators for 87% wps and it’s stupidly fun and amazing at clearing trash. However with 2 rings you do miss out on maxxing possession and you miss the RR against stronger enemies so I think something like this (with one ring) is just plain better:
https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2EwjR8Z

1 Like

I’ve actually tested dual jaxxon’s, and it isn’t bad by any means.

In fact, it’s slightly faster (~5s) than the build linked in the OP, but makes MQ an absolute nightmare to fight against.

1 Like

would the fire dagallon pistol apply piercing to both weapons?

if so, the loss of flat and skill points could be worth it for the epic brimstone piercing.

no it wouldn’t

you also lose RR, so i doubt it’d be an upgrade

that is unfortunate.

Just wondering, is this build still currently viable? Not seeing many good dual wield Pyromancer builds.

I tried it previous patch and have to say build deals mega damage but the Pyro class is usually glassier compared to ranged Purifiers.

Does anyone have a link to the levelling guide mentioned in this post? Thanks!

Here’s the old link if it helps: http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81737

It doesn’t because that link no longer exists. They were all broken when we changed forum platforms last year. Do you know the name of the thread it was in? If so, then you can just use the search function to find it.

Thanks for replying, Med! Unfortunately, I don’t. I just started playing the game (and checking out the forums).

I also actually read about the change you mentioned and tried looking for the thread by using the advanced search filters. I tried looking for it by number of views, to no avail.

Hopefully, someone here knows. :slight_smile:

I’m pretty confident that I found the correct threads and have updated the links in the OP.

4 Likes

Is this still viable? There are 10 patches of diff. Asking cuz im following this build, i started playing in 2020(1.1.6)

Might wanna check this as it is more recent

1 Like