(4 + 0) Cruci: 8min average -> Chose not to get banner because this build kites a lot, and you can’t stay in the banner’s AoE as much.
SR: Don’t know, don’t care. I don’t enjoy SR. Probably wouldn’t do well, though.
Updated GT: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/bVAwOm6N
GT: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/q2md0d5N --> Original GT which cleared 18.104.22.168 SR 75
Huge thanks to - Korsar, mad_lee, ya_, ptir, strukto
I also want to give a special shoutout to Korsar’s guide. It’s the original darkblaze pyro guide, and the guide I based my very first character on.
Preface (feel free to ignore):
Meet BippityBoppityBoop. She’s your everyday, unassuming pyromancer - overlooked by most, scorned even. After all, what do guns have to do in an age ruled by shields and metal?
But never judge a book by its cover.
She packs heat.
Sure. She ain’t pretty like your octavius warlords, and she’ll never do SR runs past 80 (I’ll be surprised if someone actually hits 80 on her).
But if you want to blaze through main campaign (and I mean blaze in the literal sense); if you want to tear the crucible asunder; if you want to consume your foes with the inexorable maw of entropy and chaos - then look no further.
She’s your gal.
The darkblaze pyro is the epitome of a glass cannon. When I first piloted her, I felt like a drunk hobo driving a ferrari - the game moved at SUCH a fast pace.
I was unstoppable, I was killing everything, nems were getting swatted like flies. Aleksander got ragdolled in a matter of seconds, kuba was dropped like a huge sack of shit, and reaper was about to get curbsto-
So how do we prevent these deaths? How do we learn to pilot such raw power with finesse and precision?
- Don’t skimp on the CC-res (e.g. stun, slow, etc.): Taking that 1 additional second to wriggle out of a clusterfuck may spell your demise.
- Position, position, position: Never be out of position. This means having a clear escape, not getting surrounded, and funneling your enemies into your line of fire
- Know your kill potential: This is the most important thing. It lets you know when to man-up and facetank, when to stutter step, or when to straight up run screaming and crying away from whatever’s after you.
A more detailed how-to on doing this effectively can be found in my crucible guide: Piloting specs in the crucible - With a focus on 150-170 runs
- 180k sheet-dps BEFORE all procs
- 47% WPS
- More chaos rr than I can handle (seriously. Throwing BWC, mines, and CoF is annoying)
- See “offense”
NOTE: This is NOT an easy build to play, and requires good positioning from the pilot.
Don’t level with this character. lmao.
This is an end game toon you re-spec into.
Here’s a guide on levelling: A how-to on getting loot efficiently on solo play + advice on levelling
Not much flex here. You can probably do BIS with a double rare stoneplate boots.
Regardless, you want slow res on all craftable items.
For just plain ol’ MC, you can ignore the stun resist.
Questions? Comments? Suggestions?