UPDATED [1.1.4.2] The Ragin' Phallus - DW EoR Warborn Warlord [EVERYTHING +]

Also wondrous wargem is this thing: https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/13439

Ah…no. It can’t be used. My resists are more or less being held together by conduit.

Loss of %max res increase is also VERY tangible.

I had initially tried rolling with beronath ammy (both epic and legendary versions) but it became too squishy.

@Spanky : dont forget to get Celestial Essences for Calla fight via GDstash, too :smiley: I usually have 50 essences ^^

Wow, this is pretty close to the build I came up with when were chatting in IMs about Warlord OPedness.

However, I went with Unchained Might gloves and Stormtitan Boots (because the terrify from Ill Omens was pissing me off and killing energy sustain against non-bosses).

Awesome build, but just curious why Avenger’s Girdle is chosen over M Reforged Chains of Oleron? Thanks.

EDIT: Ah, didn’t know of the upcoming nerf to Chains of Oleron. Good to know.

I couldn’t be bothered to do callagdra (or however you spell her/its/his name), but I killed ravager of souls in about 7-8 minutes?

Wasn’t timing it.

You definitely can’t facetank him because because I refuse to increase physique, and I had to use aether clusters every now and then. (Used a total of 2)

Divine mandate is also quite useless as you don’t have enough OA to crit him.

This was the set-up I used: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/wV14gmB2

All in all, wasn’t a tough fight with the right kiting.

EDIT: @A. Tilley - incoming nerfs = no more +1 to OK on oleron belt. Avenger’s is the only way of hardcapping soulfire.

2nd EDIT: Probably worth mentioning that I didn’t bother trying to polish the build to achieve the fastest kill time possible. I literally just threw on what was convenient enough to bolster my defences without needing to change too many augments/components.

Sandreaver is BiS IMO - you get more %flat damage, better energy and OA, and it also gives very relevant resists to boot. You also get a decent proc (though I don’t know if on-floor effects are reduced by armor).

Only real advantage offered by oleron’s glove is AS which isn’t really needed with better rolled items and conduit.

Stormtitans…I don’t think they are necessary. If you don’t want to use greaves of ill omen, using something like boneshatter treads is infinitely better. Just move devotions/skill points around for better stun res.

I’ve tested that out, and I still maintain that greaves of ill omen is BiS. The +2 to soulfire nets you 20k DPS and 2% damage reduction.

Blitz easily solves the annoying issue of enemies running away.

I also want to mention that because soulfire counts as a damage source separate/independent of EoR, and because soulfire does not have a %WD component, you won’t suffer from the 10% armor piercing ‘penalty’ imposed by beronath reforged.

And because it’s a separate damage instance, it is ALSO reduced by enemy armor.

This is why hardcapping it is so essential. And this is also why %phys damage is far more valuable than flat damage in this build.

You don’t even invest points in oleron’s rage or menhir,why do you add the bar max ? For health and physique ? That’s confuse me.

Did you read the OP?

Someone needs to make a small mod that gives us a Saints Row like dildo bat. Would be nice.

Definitely a broken build, hope it’s properly toned down in the next patches.

But good job, Spanks, I can feel your hate for this builds and warlords (and I kinda share it) yet you did a good job building it.

One thing I don’t like is devotions, I guess you feel like you need azraaka for DA shred, but I would still go for Empyrion. Although maybe here Azraaka is decent.

Why empyrion mate? DR seems a tad pointless, and flat damage isn’t as good as attack speed + OA shred.

The OA shred is actually pretty important important because I don’t have much physique + 0 heals.

I just love Empyrion on my physical builds. But here I concede, your devotion setup should be more effective.

Although EoR Warlord is so dumb I bet you can slap Empyrion on it and it will work more or less the same. Hell, I bet you can slap Spear of Heavens on it and it will still work more or less the same.

The nerfs seem kinda fair IMO. Right off the bat, I’ve lost +2 to all skills in soldier, and flat damage from the belt, decreased MS while spinning, and decreased damage to EoR.

Good read spanks, thanks! Also, lovely CC resist!

Interesting logic on using the conduit for defensive prop only. You used shattered realm amulet before that I guess. I wanted to suggest mythical avenger of cairn for better defensive properties, but you will need to find soulfire point elsewhere.

Other thing is, I don’t like the fact that you bind shifting sands to GoE. It will not proc continuously. Binding it to EoR should be better. Is it that bad, binding Assassin’s mar to GoE?

I am on Mobile so I cannot see the devo. Is 4% ADCTH really enough for this build?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Jabby, I love how encouraging you are <3

1. Yes, I did use the SR ammy before - it’s definitely BiS. I also did consider m. avenger of cairn, but my OCD wouldn’t let me be satisfied with 25/16 soulfire. I think the last point is like a 40 damage boost.

2. Yeah…I had initially bound shifting sands to EoR, but I found guardians to be crap at proccing assassin’s mark because it’s an on-crit proc.

There are other things which make them bad at proccing AM:

1. Slow AS (relative to EoR)
  2. Crap target acquisition (i.e. they don’t always attack the same target, and it’s very difficult to consistently micro them appropriately especially when I’m blitzing/blinking all over the place)

Also, shifting sands was taken mostly for the OA shred, the damage on it is quite negligible compared to consistently proccing -32% phys res.

1. 4% adcth is doable, but I think I am able to pull it off becomes I’m comfortable with the build. GrimInternals helps a tremendous amount as I can always keep track of my circuit breakers.

It was a very difficult decision to make…choosing between consecrated wrappings vs. restless remains. Ultimately I settled for handwraps because I really want to try and kill things while my Circuit breakers (CB’s) are up.

What I do is wait till resilience procs - immediately pop a potion and stand/fight until ghoul/prismatic diamond procs.

All in all, I can somewhat consistently facetank for 12ish seconds, which is often enough to take down 1 nem, plus bring the others pretty low.

The problem with this method is if you get chunked hard causing ALL CB’s to proc.

This is when I play very carefully, and try my best to make the nems body block each other. This is also where blitz + blink really really shine as you can be very hard to pin down.

A very very close contender for this build is to use formidable solael sect pants of incantations + oleron’s rage.

Alternatively, if you have BiS OA rolls on your equipment, you can actually pull off solael sect pants + divine mandate, but it felt too unrealistic to me which is why I abandoned it in favor for barbaros. (also, battlecry is a.m.a.z.i.n.g)

When battle cry + Ulzaad’s + Ascension all happen at the same time, you become God. Even moreso when prismatic diamond activates along with it.

My 7min 25s run was actually acheived because of that. I killed 2x aleks + Fabius + grava in 8seconds.

I see, if you use that only for the OA debuff then it’s understandable. 7.5 minutes with no buff n banner is already insane though. I think only EoR build can achieve that. There are no damage deficiency and EoR alone seems enough without any support on procs. This will need to be further confirm after the patch come.

Regarding adcth, personally I will never goes below 10% ADCTH on any of my build. I think restless remain will improve your survivability more as your Circuit breaker will be triggered less.

Good job on this polished build. Really like it. Now go make corruptian ravenous earth works!

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

That makes complete sense to me.

I’ve actually tried restless remain + solael sect pants + oleron’s rage and the difference in defence was incredible.

But then I tried divine mandate…and the crits started happening :rolleyes:

It’s actually not TOO bad with 4% adcth because of your high DPS. This is especially true when surrounded.

You have strong armor and very high health, because of this it is very likely that if you get 10-15% more life leech you can faceroll all celestials(where your resistances are overcapped accordingly). Especially if you had 5-600(or even 1k) more oa so you could more reliably hit. With your armor/health, if you could reliably hit and leech to full every second, celestials would be walk in the park.

Something like ravager could not even get you to half health with more oa/leech. Callagadra could stand a chance of nearly instakilling you but EoR fast hit rate = protection from burst kills as you get leech in very small intervals.

A similar case applies to SR 80+(and hard boss combos 75+) except it requires less OA. What kills you is your time frame to recoup your health lost, low chance to hit and when you do hit not enough to leech to full are your enemies in creating time periods for them to burst you.

1. Convert your physical damage to another type which is unaffected by flat reductions, but i take it that’s not something you are interested in.

This was the build I was using for the longest time: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/gZweXbz2

(Except I was using oleron’s belt because this was before the incoming nerfs was made public)

It definitely felt a LOT more comfortable, but the DPS was also about 8-10% less if griminternals is anything to go by.

Do you think it is better?

I was going to post it in the OP, but got lazy given that the all purp set-up works so well :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: I’ve killed ravager pretty easily with the build posted in the OP (a few tweaks were made though). I also did use both lifestealer + hungerer oil for 12% adcth. I also used elixer of the ancients/hunt + oleron’s rage for better OA