UPDATED [1.1.4.2] The Ragin' Phallus - DW EoR Warborn Warlord [EVERYTHING +]

Chills,4% life steal and beat Crucible naked :rolleyes:.Restless remains is useful ofc when you can cap resistances.

But attack speed dooooe. :rolleyes:

If phys res is my favorite defensive stat, attack speed/casting speed is my favorite offensive stat.

I would take 3% ADCTH over 5% AS everyday… [emoji14]

Seriously, I will even take lifegiver signet over combustion band for adcth. 10% adcth should give you so much difference, spanks! Well, you might need that on the new patch.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

I humbly agree with jabrix. 4% adcth seems lowly. But if it works it works.

EDIT: And do not forget about the 3 flat! Like that Chinese saying goes: journey of 20k tooltip wd begins with a single 3 flat. :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought is was: To get 5k DA you must start with 3 :stuck_out_tongue:

NOOOOOOOOOOO…
Zantai look at you with sadness :smiley:

With only 56% WD 3% ADCtH isn’t a big deal.

GT (no purples, maximum DPS)

top 10 GD betrayals

WOOPS. No greens. :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: @korsar - Good to hear from you again bud. :slight_smile:

Do you think the fast hit rate on EoR will make adcth better?

Hey, I was a bit puzzled by your reply. Then i went into my history to figure it out, turns out i was looking at someone elses build when i answered you! Fail!

However, most of the points still stand in regards to the most challenging content - it seems you have great oa, the build i was looking at had 2k,with 25k health! Haha.

Leech 10-15%, is so strong in grim dawn - I was exactly like you i wanted the cool stats, but i eventually decided to just sacrifice a little something to get that leech and it really was the world of a difference. Low leech works in aoe, but on single target you can really feel a lack of leech if they are doing enormous damage.

I don’t know if you have played path of exile much, but one of the alltime most overpowered safe bosskiller builds, before it was nerfed in particular, was blade vortex, an ability which hit extremely fast. That hit rate coupled with enough leech hit leech to full many times per second made it extremely safe and even the most overpowered boss channels appeared to make no damage because it would heal up any damage taken almost instantly.

My point is, fast hit rate makes leech more stable, and gives you better chances to get hits in before dying to a burst series. It’s always been known as a straight advantage for builds that rely on life leech. Not that it changes your situation, but since you ask, yea it’s a good thing assuming you can leech enough.

Sure, hit hard, kill fast :slight_smile:

Thanks for the feedback khaop/jabby/korsar. I posted my original “defensive” setup in the OP which has 11% adcth with BiS rolls and lots of armor.

I guess I ultimately chose not to roll with adcth because I could pilot it pretty well with just 4% adcth. But I’ll do a little more testing on my end and let you know. :slight_smile:

Nice build spanks! +1 for Megadeth :cool:

Did some final testing, in all honesty, there are pros and cons.

Personally, even with 6% more adcth, you can still get chunked to the point where all CB’s activate in naked crucible.

At which point, having this 6% increase in adcth is pointless because you are basically immortal for 6 seconds.

What this means is that you are gimping your DPS during these moments, which results in you decreasing the odds of killing 1 - 2 nems.

NOTE: This does not apply to buffed/bannered runs - you could probably not wear pants and still beat cruci 170 with buffs/banners

Where adcth does shine is in SR. Mutators are harder, monsters also hit harder. So having more sustain makes sense because you have to kite.

My suggestion is to change the component on the glove from restless remain if you’re doing SR, and to change it to handwraps for crucible.

Edited guide to include other item alternatives + further explanation of the build logic.

How do you know that the build will not crumble with the actual patch?

I don’t. I’ll update the guide when the patch comes out - and am willing to nuke it completely if it doesn’t work.

Just happened to be free this weekend, with life gonna become busier over the next week or so.

It’s easier to edit a guide, than to write one out.

P.S: Itemization changes were made in accordance to the pre-fix patch released by Z

Yeah it is. But title is 1.1.2 and “everything +” so if it can not do “everything +” then you need mod to chance title.

I’d have needed mod to change the title from 1.1.1.2 to 1.1.2 as well :confused:

I honestly don’t think the patch is going to hit it excessively hard though - though I admit that I could be completely wrong.

Just figured that the probability of me needing to trouble mods to change the title from 1.1.1.2 to 1.1.2 was higher than the other.

Some quick testing revealed that DPS drop was ~10% as I predicted. Lost of MS when spinning is negligble. Blitz and blink already fixes all mobility issues.

Naked clear time dropped from a personal best of 7min 10s, to about 8min 30s.

That being said, it feels more inconsistent now as the devotions I picked were a lot more offensive than the one’s shared in OP - https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RZRzpw4Z

Inconsistency could also stem from me playing without grim internals. Will edit OP once I have more tangible results.

It’s still an amazing build, and I still think it could use more nerfs. Energy cost is so low.
EDIT: I suggest adding increase in energy cost to warborn set only. That way, all other EoR builds will be left untouched. A small 5% increase ought to do the trick.

As you can see in the above GT, with the conduit, I can give up harp for more crit and reliable OA.

In game, I have an OA value of 3050 before ascension.

Just so people can appreciate why I pushed so hard for nerfs to the WB WL:

//youtu.be/rwHz6moObgw&t

OP updated after 10x naked crucible runs for testing.

Had a clear consistency of ~50% for the first 7 runs as I was tweaking the build + getting readjusted to playing without grim internals.

Managed 3x clears in a row once min/maxing was done.

Average time was about ~8min 30s. Fastest video was used in OP.