UPDATED [1.1.4.2] The Ragin' Phallus - DW EoR Warborn Warlord [EVERYTHING +]

OP is the first person I see, to be so happy with the Nerf of his build:D.I wonder does someone have ever achieved better naked clear time than 7.10?

I would be surprised if there was. I don’t think it’s possible pre-1.1.2 + pre-mobility runes era.

Maybe it’s a world record :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi

How do you go about stats? You say most on Cunning, but is there any pattern you follow while leveling?

How many points should I put on Physique and Spirit with a lvl 100 char?
I just wanted it to be optimal :wink:

Thanks

If you mouse over the stats in the GT link, it’ll show you how many points were added into each stat. In this case its 11/85/11. You could probably just add what’s needed for gear as you level and then reset all your attribute points with the potion upon reaching lvl 94 or whenever you feel comfortable.

You have potions for respecting attributes.

Bear in mind that my stat point allocation for physique is less than what most builds would have to invest because I GDstashed craftable gear with the +3% physique bonus

any thoughts on Azrakaa’s epoch as an alternative relic? I dont know if the howling wind on sand devils stack or not.

So, this build seems very advanced and I am just coming back to the game after quite a long time away, but I’d really like to run it.

Any quick breakdown of how to level this build from scratch? Skill allocation, how many points towards cunning over physique? etc… just basic stuff to help get me started would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the build, looks awesome!

Something like this https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VYdijhrH_1F85nEa_2ZW98UNrOK-hfie

thanks bro, where are all your guides now??

Thanks a ton!

on my twitter

great build, I’m rolling it in hardcore and it’s pretty good so far. The only issue is energy regen. Not sure if it can be easily fixed. Plus, I’ve replaced one of the rings with the life signet for more leach, cuz ya know,… I don’t like dying in HC, lol

Did you maxed Virtue?Other methods are Lotus or Harp devotion,arcane spark for energy leech or ectoplasm.I use sometimes in campaign Royal jelly extract.

Focusing prism can be a god sent too for channeling skills

I’m using both the focusing prism and arcane spark in addition to non-mythical version of beronath (2 less energy drain per second) and still running out of energy. Same devotions, augments and gear, maxed out Virtue. Will probably need another item with energy regen or cost reduction to make it manageable.

Bard’s harp baby, my fav QoL devotion

Will give it a shot, thanks!

Found a green Lich’s ring that gives 7.8 energy regen - problem solved!

Maybe I’m missing something, but I feel like I’m struggling in SR 65-66 runs. Energy runs dry a lot of the time (unless I’m just swarmed). Boss rooms feel nearly impossible unless the combos are super easy. Here’s my GT just in case there is an error there. https://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNkKj54N