Upgrades now available!

Did you follow the directions in the first post of this thread?

AFAIK it should still work as there has not been any indications otherwise!

Cheers!

I upgraded to loyalist from patron last month and it all worked then. Josh was incredibly fast to reply and very helpful. So should have no problems.

I contacted him yesterday and I have no answer yet. that’s why I wondered if it 's still working :slight_smile:

Could just be busy :slight_smile:
Not sure if this is any help but I first contacted him at the email address in the first post [email protected], but his reply and my follow up emails were at [email protected].

If you don’t get any reply after a while you might want to try the other address and see what happens.

Good luck and I hope you get it sorted soon.

thanks for your help :slight_smile:

I sent an e-mail to josh + grimdawn October 1, no response
I sent an e-mail to josh @ humble Oct. 3 and he answered a few hours later
After payment, I received my key 4 October

Still work :stuck_out_tongue:

Josh is really nice

Glad to hear you got it sorted. Enjoy your hacking n’ slashing :smiley:

Edit… nvm, just noticed new email in first post…must try reading before posting. :o

Is there a deadline for upgrading ;i just can’t find the money :frowning:

Quite sure you can upgrade whenever you want, probably no deadline though if you get the 85$/50$ version of the game and all of a sudden it’s beta (in the future) then you kinda lose the value of not being in the alpha (but you get a lot of other things besides that.

So yea I don’t think there is any loss besides that so there wouldn’t be any reason of having a deadline for upgrading.

If you really want to upgrade I’m sure you’ll eventually find the means and I hope everything goes well for you in whatever you decide.

i was in alpha i got 50$ version but i want to give more to Crate as i loved the beauty of this game after B12.I believed in people behind this superior game can make the difference if they want so i just wanna trust them a little bit more(not right now as i have no funds). Therefore i’m asking for deadline.Technically deadline must be a week or so before release date but i want to ask it fo assuring it.

The full release for the game is going to take quite awhile so I’m sure you’ll have plenty of time to slowly save up to match the difference in getting the 85$ tier.

I bought the Loyalist package for the same reason you did. I want this game to succeed and hopefully it will :slight_smile:

As for a specific deadline on when upgrades won’t be available: I can’t answer that though I honestly think you will have enough time to get the amount you need to get the next tier. Hopefully someone else will be able to answer your question.

this way to upgrade the edition is not really easy 4 me my english is not so good. I want help to upgrade my edition. I contact crate but no answer…when everybody can help private meesage with instructions!! and this is bad support crate :confused:

Considering the instructions on how to upgrade are on the first page…

What specifically are you having troubles with?

my trouble is, that i became no email that the upgrade was succesfull

I don’t understand. Did you send an email per step #1 on the first page? Did you interact with Josh, from the HumbleStore? You might try this email address, which is the alternate email [email protected] based on post #44.

yes i send the email with all steps

Ok. So you sent the email HumbleStore, they contacted you for payment information, you gave them payment information and are now waiting on confirmation that the upgrade was completed?

yes i sent an email to the humble store and wait 4 an answer

Ah, if it’s been a few days then I’d email [email protected]. (Note this is different than the HumbleStore contact info.)

It could be Josh is no longer at HumbleStore or something else could be the issue.

Normally, they (HumbleStore and Crate) have been responsive.

Good Luck!