v0.2.0.8 (b15)

Get it while it’s hot!

v0.2.0.8 (b15)

Tech:

• Added opt-in anonymous statistics reporter. Reports dxdiag logs and various gameplay stats back to our server.
  • Crashes should no longer break character save files.
  • Fixed a crash that could occur when particle based decals were applied between regions.
  • Fixed a bug where simultaneous pet attack/pet death could result in missed quest credit.
  • Fixed a bug where loot orbs had a small chance to generate no loot.

Game:

• The amount of Aether Crystals required for the Kasparov’s Experiment quest has been reduced to 4 from 5.
  • Increased the rate at which base weapon damage scales up between item tiers.
  • Increased base damage for 2h guns.
  • Reduced defensive ability on certain common monsters and champions.
  • Reduced the number of dynamic barriers in various levels, notably Wightmire, which is much more open now.
  • Reworked parts of Wightmire, adding a secondary road to serve as a more obvious but less direct path through the swamp while making the Milton Hart quest location a little more of an “off the beaten path” destination.
  • Set Warden to “Never Roam” in hopes that he will finally stay in his room!
  • The one-shot chest in the mine containing the captive rovers has been moved to a new, higher level, location. Characters that have already looted this chest will not get a second chance at its new location.
  • Direni now has a maximum level he can spawn at when hostile.
  • Most One-Shot chests now spawn randomly around their areas (ie. the Burrwitch Estates one-shot chest will always be somewhere in the Burrwitch Estates).
  • One-Shot chests will now only be marked as opened after the player has actually opened them, rather than merely discovering them (Yes, this includes the Warden’s chest, which has been reset for all characters).
  • Added a new component (Viscous Venom). Adds poison resist to armor.
  • Added line of sight checks to Bloody Pox, Sigil of Consumption, Doom Bolt, Curse of Frailty, Bladestorm.
  • Fixed a missing roof hitbox causing a line of sight issue.
  • Added partial localization files to distribution.

Oh man. 3:30 am and new patch… So much for sleep :stuck_out_tongue:

Now this is Awesome!!

I know right?

Viscous Venom is nice! I always want more venom resistance :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers for the updates, nice set of changes thank you.:smiley:

Wait… so does this mean you created a new area to find? Or was the chest merely moved to an already existing area but with simply higher leveled monsters.

The other changes sound great but this change could use a bit of clarification :slight_smile:

There is a god! :smiley:

Existing area with higher level range.

Im calling it… new chest was moved to gutworms location :slight_smile: lol

Thanks for the quick response.

Now to look for this possible area, might be a bit difficult since my main character already got the chest from before.

Doubt it since they increased the level of enemies in the location. Otherwise a level 30+ gutworm would be interesting to see…

I’m going to check abandoned water front :slight_smile:

All good changes, thanks for the update. Is it just me or does it seem all around darker when in dungeons now? Also Damage Per Second is now a different color or I’m seeing things.

We did not increase the level of the new location. The new location just happens to have a higher level range than the old location.

Nice. I already got that one-shot chest with my current character, but it’s all good, my next character (already planning said character) will be able to get the chest at higher level.:smiley:

Would the level reach to 25 or so in this “new location” if my character is max level?

Also noticed that cellars are all shown on the map, not sure if this was from b14 or if it was added just now.

keyrock where is the new location? :slight_smile:

I was almost to the warden with a witchfire ranger.

Now, I want to start a new ranger to check how things flow. But which class to try?

Okay, why have you guys still not added the fricking move button? Where is this at? I know I saw a post by the devs stating is was getting added In the upcoming patch. WTF?

Have you tried using Z? I think that works as a move key.

Have not been able to locate outlaws cave or gutworms in Wightmire. Do they show on the map? Looked all over Burrwitch Estates and had no luck finding the new chests.
Have the Rovers been taken out of the game? Have not seen them anywhere for quite a while.

Tried it, does not work for me. I’ve tried every button in the game to see if there was a hidden button. nada!!