v0.2.0.8 (b15)

Not sure about rovers as I haven’t seen them for awhile. Outlaw and Gutworm cave won’t show up on the map since they are randomly placed.

You have to hold down Z while holding down the mouse button to move without being interfered in attacking enemies while moving. It works both in classic and non classic targeting.

Awesome, thanks for the B-15 update devs.
Any new news / update / preview on Act 2 or beta?

Only the Grim Misadventures series has any sort of “update/preview” for Act 2. Otherwise we need to wait for the 25th of November for the next Grim Misadventures which will probably show more of it.

Thanks, Roger that.

You made me work for the Burrwitch Estates one-shot chest. I got so use to it being in the one spot.

And now I have to go exploring again to find the Bandit’s Cave, even though I really only knew one of its original spawn points.

I spent hours last night uncovering each nook and cranny of the map and now you added new paths. Awesome! On that not though, it doesn’t seem my old map from B14 added the new path through Wightmire, though considering the map is from a previous build, I suppose that is expected.

-Added line of sight checks to Bloody Pox, Sigil of Consumption, Doom Bolt, Curse of Frailty.

Does this mean no more dot cast over the wall? Nice fix if so.

Is it just me or have underground locations become really dark? It’s kinda cool.

Indeed, we reduce the ambient light in the UGs, some more than others, and increased the player light. Wanted to create a more dramatic atmosphere.

Does it mean we can start working on Russian localization? We are interested in it.

Love this game just as I loved TQ. Keep up the great work.

Does this mean it’s worth my purchase now?

can anyone confirm there is no change to spell data ?

Cool stuff.

Can’t see far with the new black fog underground. Game just got harder and creepier! I approved!

The game is running very well so far. I have completed the Not A Drop To Drink and Hart’s Quest.

I think some of the new roads might look a bit better if they looked a bit less well traveled.

The prison dungeons area was pretty dark. That’s ok, but one does have to search for breakables. The lighting may be a bit too colored.

I noticed one case of a bone rat moving back and forth when I was nearby. I think this sort of thing was already reported in earlier builds. If it happens more I will try to find the thread.

From earlier builds, I was concerned about the Rifthound Howler’s AI. So far I have noticed that it spends a lot of time out of the attack while others are present, but I haven’t seen very many of them so far. In earlier builds, I thought they would occasionally stop or freeze in place (while alive).

[/li]
Nightblade’s Blade Swarm also ignores line of sight.

[/li]
Awesome I always seem to have trouble finding poison/acid resist too. Maybe one with chaos resists one day? :wink:

[/li]
My personal favorite tidbit in this update.

awww… no act 2? me so sad… NOT! Keep up the good work guys!

[/li]
I wonder how reworked areas will look on the map if the Wightmire has been fully explored before b15.

Bladeswarm was included too, updated patch notes.

The amount of Aether Crystals required for the Kasparov's Experiment quest has been reduced to 4 from 5.

Just made a new character and went to burial hill, and I netted 7 Aether Crystals before I returned to town and actually got the quest.

In contrast I’m halfway through the flooded passage and I still only have 4/5 scrap.

While I know I can buy scrap from a vender to bunk my RNG woes, I think the 5 aether crystals needed and their drop rates, 4 from burial hill and two from up near Hart was better paced.