[v1.0.0.2] Piercing Primal Strike Conjurer - 8min BoC Full Trash Clear, 15sec Fabius kill etc..^_^

http://imgur.com/sabZTlS this is what I used on my PS druid in days past, have behemoth as well off screen. With behemoth, tree, and totems you should have trouble dying :stuck_out_tongue: It does lack quite a bit of OA in comparison to jajaā€™s set up though

So, I have a Vortex of Souls, but it doesnā€™t say that it has the piercing effect. I read earlier in the thread that it was a bug, but was this confirmed? I canā€™t test it myself

Confirmed. Also with the other weapons for leveling phase ā€œWill of Fateā€ and itā€™s empowered version.

Super, thanks :slight_smile: I was kind of bummed out when I noticed it :stuck_out_tongue:

So if the core of the build is a bug, is this still viable with melee?

Asking as i am lvl 48 following the build and soon going to equip the Ultos items. I have been leveling 100% as melee and have been steamrolling stuff as soon as i got some decent weapon.

However, would melee work adequately in Ultimate?

Not sure if the piercing portion is the bug or if the in game description NOT listed the passing through part is the bug. However, yes melee does great (more dps than ranged), the piercing shot is just to clear content faster. (And some Hilarious 1 shotting heroes that are surrounded by mobs).

How viable is this build without the Ultos items? Would it still be possible to clear ultimate or would it be significantly lacking. Iā€™ve been playing your saboteur build and it seemed to work fine without a number of the items suggested but the comments in this thread seem to indicate the items for this build are a little more important.

probably, but i havenā€™t tried it so iā€™m not sure tbh.

What are your thoughts on getting Tempest instead of Widow for a Melee oriented build?

Procing Arcane Bomb is a nuisance here, and all other nodes in Widow add to Ether dmg which for Melee is out of place while Tempes is all Lightning damage?

Also was wondering any special reason to have 3 points in Behemoth?

Jajaja

Could you put together something for this build for the compendium?

Itā€™s a really good build =)

have you thought about doing a Druid build for this. Iā€™ve been trying to get a Vortex of the Souls for a while to make a druid build but iā€™ve been debating about making a Rakaā€™Jax for the time being.

I tried making such build with Druid but it feels kinda squishy without massive hp regen from blood of dreeg, and the damage output is worse than from Savagery driud with the same gear and devoā€™s. Went back to savagery.

the benemoth flat hp/proc are good for just these points. proc tempest would be even more demanding than proccing arcane bomb. i dont think tempest is as strong, as base dmg on primal strike/falconswoop are already very formidable and multiplying it with -resist is much more potent than a little bit of extra skill dmg

[v1.0.0.2] (u) (vid) (g4) (l) Piercing Primal Strike Conjurer
Damage: lightning, aether
Active Skills: Curse of Frailty, Primal Strike, Wendigo Totem, Bloody Pox
Passive Skills: blood of dreeg, stormcallerā€™s pact, stormcaller aura, solaelā€™s witchfire, heart of the wild

and yes, donā€™t think druid is as good, CoF, blood of dreeg, solaelā€™s witchfire are much more game changing than anything in the arcanist tree

I just just put the last 4 points into Revenant for +9% HP leech and 20% Vit resist.

So far - so good, awesome guide as always jajaja, keep it coming bro.

its probably ok, im usually overcapped on vit resist

Iā€™m gonna to switch my Pet Conjurer to this build once I have the items and levels! Looks cool!

Any advice for going Demo instead of Occ? I was wanting to get really tanky but Iā€™m new to the game. Also Iā€™m not sure how Thermite bomb scales as it doesnā€™t even state what it does on Grim Calc. I would like to link you what I came up with but I canā€™t because I havenā€™t posted enough :S

Any advice would be appreciated.

Ok i just got ultos gem and finished collecting all items. Lvl85 8this build destroys everything (still have to get 1000+ nemesis rep for cronley to try fabius). Even lvling was a piece of cake since iā€™ve had bot silverbolt and vortex stashed. I would everyone recommend to use black legion 2h sword and chest armor also kymons helm if you dont have ultos stashed.

Question to jajaja: did you manage do kill bourbon? He destroyes me everytime i face himā€¦ and i mean totaly wipes me in seconds :frowning:

Poslano sa mog SM-G935F koristeći Tapatalk

Can somone give his opinion of this build http://grimcalc.com/build/hEqfJl (devotions included)ā€¦ looks kinda like this but i focus more on the lightning damage so i went for Druid( maybe a bit tankier too with the 3 second damage statis)ā€¦ have 12 points left to place somewhereā€¦ And i would use the Ultos setā€¦

I would (and actually did) go something like this http://grimcalc.com/build/8KFXil

Inner focus is a must, starpact is a waste.

But doesnt Elemental Balance and Starpact emplify my lightining damage by huge %?(I would be using the Ultos set) If not there isnā€™t really a reason to go for Druid and maybe go for Warden just to be a bit tankierā€¦ I saw the conjurer version of this build and thought okay they just only use the the debuff and the healingā€¦