[v1.0.0.2] Piercing Primal Strike Conjurer - 8min BoC Full Trash Clear, 15sec Fabius kill etc..^_^

http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36285

how long have the blademaster guide been around again? :rolleyes:

But pretty hilarious the same guy that kills ultimate avatar immediately does it again with the same class after a full on nerf patch…

little Update:
Even I sold my Vortex of Soul, I reskilled my minion master (lvl64) for this primal strike build with great success. Of course it was elite only for now, but this was by far the fastest and easiest char i played by now (only played FS and minion master before thou).

In lack of other equip and my low level I am using items like:
Shroud of Illusion, Voidsteel Gauntlets and Skyreach Sash.
I like the ring: Glyph of Kelphat’Zoth, it procs for a huge bonus on lightning damage.
My Weapon right now is Silverbolt - Crossbow.

Works really well.

Thanks for that nice build. :wink:

@jajaja is this build viable for hardcore mode? If yes, any replacements to work properly?

Thank u very much for response. Not having blitz will make me sad bc i love the mobility but i will try conjurer

Hello, I see in your grimcalc and in your videos that you using stromcaller pact instead primal bond, so is better primal bond for leveling than SP or just is a miss ?

primal bond for leveling, switch to SP at 75

you can use a riftstone in the weapon for free blitz. u’ll lose a little bit of dps.

use a mark of divinity for HC, seriously broken hc item.
then switch to mark of dreeg in weapon for debuff.

ur vit/chaos resist might be a bit fked tho try to get it elsewhere posssibly

Thanks for response, one more question, how is doing this build in comparison against your tri ele saboteur build? which one is better for poor player without prefarmed items?

this build is stronger overall- similar single target dps but much better aoe, but items for this build are alot harder to get.

saboteur items are alot easier get, stormhearts are quest items. and ulzuins piece can be replaced with fanatics overcoat/shadowspark hood which is almost as good and super easy to get since they are blues. rings are flexible on the sabo as well, and ulzuin relic much easier to make than eye of storm.

thank you for advice and quick reply :slight_smile:

Wonderful build, if this doesn’t get stickied it would be offensive

Confirming that if you were stubborn about going melee you would use the same skill build, devotions, occultist over soldier arcanist or demo, etc?

Hey Jajaja,

I’m curious as to your choice of bloody pox as the delivery mechanism for Arcane bomb. It seems to have a poor cooldown, and since it spreads it might drop the bomb in unwanted location (since you mostly want the resist debuff for Heroes and bosses). For a 1 point delivery, wouldn’t Grasping Vines be a superior choice? Or even something like Devouring swarm which is a lot more spam-able if needed.

interesting thought, blood pox spreads so i dont have to keep recasting that was the intent. when dps is already high enough, interrupt attacks to debuff actually may loss dps, bloody pox/arcane bomb combos kind if lasts about the same time as a CoF ~10secs so i only need to debuff a boss once every 10sec or so.

on nonboss pulls i generally dont even bother with arcane bomb. i haven’t tried vines so im not sure, it might be better

if individual builds got stickied the whole front page would be builds only lol.

would be toss up between occultist and demo, demo is good too if u want to be really tanky and use thermite mine as a inferior form of -resist. i dont think soldier and arcanist is as good as the above two.
melee works just fine, u dont really need to change anything.
on really hard hitting stuff like sharzul, u may need to finish him off with range during enrage, but you’ll probably be fine most of the time just zerging.

Hey, jajaja! When’s the real Pyromancer 2.0 coming? Any ETA?

its alraedy done, but was gonna record vid, got randomly 2 shot bursted by sharzul lol, then… ran out of ectoplasms, so cant make keys anymore, so its on hold now. fabius vid done tho

YES! Thank you, mad scientist jajaja! I thought my 1 week old pyromancer will be retiring early.

I misspoke, meant added to the build compendium… although it doesnt look like its being actively updated.

I’d rather use CoF than thermite mines, so looks like I’m going with occultist. Thanks man!

Where do you recommend putting stat/attribute points? All into physique?

Edit: Just remembered that stat points are shown in grimcalc.

I am liking the build A LOT for melee but I’d like more healing. I am a bit noob, is there a good devotion setup where i can get tree w/o sacrificing too much dmg?

do u even sleep Jajaja?!

I haven’t got another build to 85 in the time since you posted your Tri-element saboteur!

I feel like I am missing something about Eye of the Storm.

It gives about +100% lightning damage and +14-600 flat lightning damage for me. That’s maybe +20sh% damage with the attack speed bonus at best after dilution by other bonuses.

The energy cost bonus doesn’t really do anything given the infinite mana pots, retaliation is out of place for this build, and the resist seems too narrow.

That seems more in the realm of “mediocre to alright” rather than incredible. Is the +skill bonus that good or something?