V1.0.0.8 Discussion - Commando and Witchblade

There’s hidden Super Ultra Boss in GD beside Avatar of Mogdrogen
It’s existing is unseen in the realm of Cairn
It’s called Avatar of Mogdronerf

It has exclusive skill Balancecaller’s Pact which gives Nerf Retaliation Aura
Most OP builds will suffer from this skills

Never ever try to hit it with something like this
Or you’ll build will be crushed with shocking Nerf Bolt
Nerf Bolt has AoE, it is not only hit OP builds, some non OP builds may suffer from it’s attack too

OP builds also have to be carefull with it’s Poison Nerf DoT that can kill your OP Skills, Gears, Devotions one by one, slowly but sure

This boss is immune to purging skills like Nullification and Cleansing Waters, no matter how fast cooldown your build has
Even you have Aldanar’s Vanity, Belgothian’s Carnage, or may be an overcapped Time Dilation
It can crush those skills to the ground

Overall, sometimes it’s wave of attacks has pain effect not only affect your builds in world of Cairn, but even your real life

In GD History, perhaps only Blademaster can facetank this Unseen Mogdronerf
Saboteur Utopia with it’s Firestrike may be only a Sweet Memory

You prolly know this already

Im afraid that with this last hit, that will not be the case any more :smiley:

P.S. Nice writing :smiley:

Nice writing:p

To think I almost posted that. Would have been more work in vain.

After a year and so many patches they just cut belgothian in half and said screw it.

for one, I don’t need to farm months for some items, so, if icefrog felt the need to nerf to the ground OHOHAHA, all I need to do is not play him and nothing is lost

on the other hand, if I farmed 3 months for a full markovian sets, and its get nerfed to the ground, I just wasted 3 months worth of time

So how it looks now for SnB builds with v1.0.0.8 Preview 2.0?

I didn’t see bulwark/deadly momentum nerfs so i am not sure wha to think at the moment.

The overgurad transmuter is an interesting addition. Especially for low level builds or builds without good gear

They are same as in 1.0.0.8 v 1.0
If you looked into “my version” of changelog it only lists new stuff compared to v. 1.0 — unchanged values not mentioned.

Ah, well then it looks the same as it did before…end game anyway

Doesnt look much changes with preview 2.0 - they didnt even revert the Haunted steel % conversion to Vitality - good luck of sustaining on melee physical chars (unless putting Lifegiver signet (sucks on its own) + Black star of deceit)…

The overguard transmuter while a good idea on paper with that -26% Total dmg is a joke - ok i have perma OG but i cant kill shit (btw on current version if you get the Regen transmuter and a Regen mob - i can barely kill it on my WB, imagine with the transmuter…) I dont think the Crucible HP and dmg reduction is more than few % but lets hope i am mistaken.

I would be fine if this game was Online competition game like PoE, but its not… I cant imagine if i am a new player with no items stashed and i get screwed around every patch i would definitly move to another game. And yet i have all the items and i feel really like stomped in the balls - why did i waste so much time to assemble DM or Markovian sets - they just nerf them in some patch…

I guess Crate have some inner itch to satisfy in persuing never ending struggle to balance a Single player arpg with hundreds of combos - that of itself makes no sense. Its a waste of time which could be spend on new content which could draw new players. Instead of pushing away your old ones via invalidating their hard earned loot (fyi got me 11 months of farming to get full Markovian and i got it only via Crucible - rest of the game is kind of non-rewarding after Nemesis chests nerfs).

Tbh even more than half if you look up all nerfs it suffered from start :smiley:

Hey dont be so hars, that new overguard thing will be meta for retaliation builds :stuck_out_tongue:

Exactly, tho I wouldn’t call those things they are doing balancing I would rather call it killing most popular builds :wink:

Just read the new patchnote 1.0.0.8 - 2.0 and it seems i dont need to do a bwc sorcerer video after all, nerf coming faster than expected. :open_mouth:

• Agonizing Flames: reduced Resistance Reduction scaling at ultimate ranks to 30 by max rank
  • Thermite Mines: reduced % Fire and Lightning Resistance Reduction scaling with rank, to -40% by rank 16, -50% by max ultimate rank

Plz dont tell me that you doubted about that :smiley:

i did it on purpose.

That mean :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

a new player is least affected by item changes, he has none to few of them, it is the guys with BiS that mourn the changes

And yet i have all the items and i feel really like stomped in the balls - why did i waste so much time to assemble DM or Markovian sets - they just nerf them in some patch…

Welp that was double whammy for my infernal commando in this 100008 2.0, :stuck_out_tongue: Oh well

Sent from my D6653 using Tapatalk

i will answer you in private message. :x

The “cut in half” was refering to this patch alone, the proc. SS build will be pretty lame with this change alone.

One of them will be op when this pach hits, but shhh, we dont want nerf hammer for it, at least not yet :smiley:

i dont find BWC is op cause simply its not, i am kinda sure about it. its simple spell caster performs really well cause of skill design comes with huge debuffs and easy scalement of burn dottho burn and psn needs some nerf and fire damage in GD.

i will kindly ask you to pls record 1 video, i dont play/care crucible so your build is safe :stuck_out_tongue: just gimme short valbury or any rogue like clear 5 mins will be enough for me or any1 who doesnt think BWC is op. i just want to see it in action like you guys claim. on the other hand i have bwc char with really good gear and i find it very good, but calling it OP will be king of exegrattion :undecided: same goes for SJ, CT, PB they are good and shine with top notch gearofc with that gear and none of them outperforms each othermaybe SJ is a bit better than others due to

• one has huge aeo clear, rest lacks
  • one is easy to build, rest need GG gear or complete set
    etc etc, i hope you got what i mean…

if BWC with IK set performance is this, a guy who has nearly 3k unbuffed OA in the video btw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m17CsHtbLhM

this is not op or broken, not exegrating even : this is wayyyyyy tooo slow for my speed understanding for arpgs… its fast/ok for GD… but not enough for me, boss kill time is ok, aeo clear is eh ok… with full IK SET, gg gear 3k OA.
didnt convinced or not satsifying for my taste esp with that amount of gear.
also after 1.08 build losing thermite mine + meteor shower cheeze which will gonna effect build abit aswell esp boss kill part.i am still crying for this:confused:

every build has strengths&weaknessesdude we are einsteins, bwc has many weaknesses and needs really so so good gear to perform really well. dont get me wrong its still top tier caster.

1. i quite think opposite of this, cause main problem was a s&b guy outdpsing lets say %80 of builds with min effort while taking nearlly ALL gg dps devotions, has super freedom to spend pts anywhere due to cadence has 1million +cadence items in game and such. and they were doing it without sacrificing single damn shit from their tankiness or defensive options.

you know what i think about this, imo these nerfs are nowhere near enough and i am kinda sure that most s&b warborns and markovians will still remain top tier builds. if i were crate i would nerf their dmg output more, tho not overguard or other things… i still think they went wrong route about this.

this is the only arpg i played21 years of arpg time, a char with shield dealing this amount of dmg compare to other chars, meanwhile remaining their tankines… and i find this absurd, dont know what other thinks tho.

1. eh this is what i am trying to tell on 1), s&b builds should never able to or even come close to fully bis gear’d caster performance. even tho in 1.07 patch you outperform them by really small amount, they are still tankier than all you listed and close to their dps and map clear and they have more sustain. we will see 1.08.

2. they are fine, SJ lights defender set is strong, and IK set is really strong meanwhile these skills are fine, they might nerf&balance sets and i will be happy to see that but both BWC, SJ are nowhere near op or broken.

3. totally agree with you.

4. dont know, i dont fully agree with you but you have solid&valid point here. at least they are changing it lol… trust me its still something… but w/e you are right here.

5. again not %100 agree, but ya you are again right here… lets make BLOODY POHHHXXX great again… oh sec when it was great?:eek:

dude , i am on the same boat with you. but reality hurts :cry: what i am gonna tell you from my 7.8k mmrmmr is just a number to me dota experience is;
guys who adapt the meta faster than others, have easier time in games and they tend to win more as return. my point was that. gladly i stopped playing dota 1 year ago, my addictiveness lvl was effecting my life so hard :smiley:

and what i see is, markovians will be top tier. lets wait patch and see. we can complain and bomb zantai after it. just dont overreact, experience patch and lets see. but i understand your concerns, i hope you are not right about it.

eh again, you guys see what you want to see mate i know its so hard to be objective about build you play or love but,

they NERFED ALL RR in game not that mighty BWC itself lol…

meanwhile we will get huge DA buffs in 1.08 and i dont see any fireworks and festivals on forum, or any posts like ‘OMG DA BUFFS, GAME IS SOOOO EZ’
but when i look last months post, i see tons of whine about OA issues… lol, life is hard, life is an eternal struggle for arpg balance teams.

@Superfluff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRdfHEowuW4

is this patch 1.07 ? cause i clearly rememberd that i killed fabius under 10 sec with my WH and you told me its impossible, i was not sure about my setup regeared and tested got 10.5 sec around 10 kills.

you told me its impossible :smiley: LIAAAAAAAAAR:p kidding
gz mate!