V1.0.0.8 Discussion - Commando and Witchblade

loool, dude i am a slave who preps sale reports and doing tons of maths X10-15 longer than this per day, what you expect from me:o

w/e ya this is getting absurd this is my last long explanation try in forums, its hard to read and i am kinda tired and it feels like its like writing on a water…

ps: since we have similar WH builds and same fabius kill times, do we have to start getting paranoid about nerfs? :rolleyes::smiley:

It’s already nerfed. Belgothian proc cut in half and nidalla RR removed (replaced if you wanna be optimistic). But they can keep doing it. Manticore max 25 RR etc

well i am fine with all other nerfs, tho belgothian was not needed compare to completion of relic took me 3 days of farming, dont wanna even mention blueprint drop was miracle etc… and it wasnt op or broken by any means, esp considering how rare and hard to make it/get blueprint drop. still can be replaced with maledictionwhich is gg already and has flat RR afaik, or nemesis.

also i still dont understand what they are trying to do with ALL RR nerfs, hmm i guess they wanna slow down the gamea game already painfully slow after poe, or dont know maybe they tuned down mobs hp etc…
i am thinking, but all we can do is assuming something which will not accurate.
i hope zantai or some1 can answer this, cause this is my biggest concern/curiousity about patch… idc rest. i will be super happy to see some sorta information about this. why? and whats their intention ? purpose etc?

well build single target dmg was best in game,if not the best top3can we both agree about it?, i dont mind killing something 10 secs rather than 8. all around i find psn dmg in GD is ridic and need some balance :undecided: and this is one of those char can kill mogdrogen extremly fast aswellnot even requiring op gear

people keep whining about s&b changes, but there are other things to be concern a lot imo. which gonna effect ALL chars.

ps: i really wanna hear every player’s opinion about all these RR nerfs aswell. what community thinks about it?

you killed mogdrogan w a poison caster? any videos? my poison ticks for like 5k on him and that’s after CoF, not to mention lightning almost one shots me w overcap resist

superfluff’s dw wh
nope dw witchunter kinda same char to this -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRdfHEowuW4

mog is diff story, requires diff gear augments and diff devotion&skill setup than this… mostly so defensive setup.
and pls dont request me to record mog video, a guy drops simply jackshit, takes +10 mins of worlds most boring fight… i did it twice with 2 diff chars, and i dont think i will do that to myself again till i stop playing GD. 1 of my char was bmboth dw+s&b and 2nd is this wh.

and for further request to crate: pls give that guy some serious reward rather than show off dude i killed ult mog thing… some cool %100 drop biased good designed legendary or something more than 1 empowered unqiue. maybe and item that has cool toggle passive which makes you look cooler then you showoff harder :stuck_out_tongue: kidding

editto : forgot to mention superfluff’s name

I dont play much main campaign anymore, as i already tried to explain you before: different jobs = different tools

100-150 clear arround 20 mins average with 1 banner 2 cruci buff and no consummable is clearly tier1 crucible farmer to me.

Yes crucible mob are weaker than vanilla, still the hardest challenge the game has to offer.

i’am sorry 1 banner + 2 benediction is not a lot of buff since tribute wise you are self sufficient with the victory alone.

Maiden is the longer nemesis to kill because of her fire resistance, and facetanking is not an arguments here, only the final timer & % succes matter to judge a crucible build.

Yes i have endgame GG gear.

To my standard its OP for crucible, yes.

I dont know what my 1.0.0.6 WB videos has any interest here, since i already stated my WB lost arround 30% efficiency with patch 1.0.0.7 in a previous post.

BM in 20 mins average with exact same buff? need proof man. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes 1.0.0.6 WB deserved a nerf, and still deserved some more, i dunno yet if 1.0.0.8 is too much or the right spot.

You are missing something here, basically a lot of people know that crucible reward far more than vanilla (like 3-5 more time leg/hour), so its reasonnable to think that some people can be frustrated about crucible because they start to believe this is “pay2win” loot mod, so if we assume i’am partially correct this could be natural thing that Crate want to keep under control crucible farming.

I believe it is.

Yes i remember this build, and the chinese guys posted a video of 140-150 in 3 mins (which is faster than any WB afaik), when i taunted his crucible timer.

Fuck you man :stuck_out_tongue:

Something is awfully wrong about your poison dot dmg. For comparison my poison WH was doing ~80k dots on ulty Mog iirc and for reference it was doing ~120k dots on Fabius.
About being one-shot by lightning if you overcaped it for 120% it was probably a crit.

lol ty for kind words but i agree i deserved it lol :rolleyes:

well lol, i dont know which word suits here dont wanna be rude but and dont take it personal, i respect all of youesp you after the fuck you gave me lol
what kind of blindness OR insisting on ignoring the facts attitude is that bro;

and no your own wb and markovian guy suits insanely perfect to this topic, its godsent not even funny how helpfull it is actually, cause you say
‘the X build you play is broken’ meanwhile same ‘y build you play which has shield has better&safer results’

-how on earth warborn set small tiny nerfs, which is kinda MAX %4-5 or lower than that effect on char current dps is %30 efficiency lost ?
*meanwhile i cleared crucible 4 times as far as i remember with my warborn bmaster all runs were under 22-23 mins aswell ? :wink: cant even think of commandos, since they have abit more dps :eek:

ok lets say you are right about everything, but lol dude come onnnnnnnnn

-markovian set got only !!!0.5!!! sec nerf from 1.07 patchcorrect me if i am wrong, and your own char cleared crucible with it 22 mins aswell, same time of your bwc char :smiley:

ok lets say iron maiden is resist to fire, but howcome char really underperforms vs fabius and zantarin aswell? they are weaker than main campaign, as you said you have 2-3 buffs…even your s&b builds rapes them super faster than this. most of the chars i play atm kills them waaay faster than this in, should i start to think they are op and get paranoid about they will be nerfed aswell ? offtopic

and numbers&performances are there, all performances are even belong to you, and you still gonna say that bwc is OP ?

JUST WOW mate… just wow… i am so dumb, pls replace me with dummies in GD and kill me after this :cry:

for crucible part, i dont think its p2w, even if you have crucible it doesnt guarantee you that you gonna finish it… pw2 is something thats absolute.
also, am i the only guy here who gets 5-11 legendaries while farming main content per hour, with freedom and enjoying the atmosphere with zero boredom ?
meanwhile once i got 3 or 4 legendaries in crucible lol…
but ye i agree with your point about crucible aswell. valid reasons.

[b]well w/e i guess these examples are FAIR enough for people who still didnt/dont understand why s&b getting some minor nerfs…

• they have good dps, good sustain, ok aeo clear, with tons of tankiness and sustain compare to %95 of builds with same gear and they are easier to gearcadence. which is not accaptable.[/b]

and finally, we have seriously different ‘OP’ understanding, that might be the issue here…

ps : is this short enough or still long essay ? :eek:

have fun mate :slight_smile:

Since you have some difficulty to read patchnote, i guess i can give you some help on what you are missing:

• Legendary - Ring of the Black Matriarch: reduced % Physical Resist reduction on the granted skill to -10% (was -15%)
  • Falcon Swoop: reduced % Weapon damage by 5% at max rank, increased Physical damage
  • Targo’s Hammer: reduced % Weapon damage by 16% at max rank, increased Physical damage
  • Break Morale: slightly reduced Physical Resist Reduction scaling at ultimate ranks to 40 by max ultimate rank (was 45)
  • Deadly Momentum: slightly reduced flat Physical damage (i like slight term so much)
  • Curse of Frailty: reduced % Physical Resistance Reduction to -25% by rank 10, -35% by max ultimate rank (rank 11 was -43% if i’am not mistaken, easy to have with Black Matriarch)

In closing warborn WB lost 5 flat / -23% RR, arround 15% less flat on deadly momemtum + some nerf on devo proc but yeah i guess i’am a lier about my efficiency drop post 1.0.0.7. :rolleyes:
To return on bwc sorcerer topic, yes the monotarget dps is not impressive (S&B do better here no doubt), but aoe compense it.
As i already mentioned on the video post this was really slow run, i just recorded the first run and i’am done with it. (dunno what fucked me, maybe mutator, maybe just bad RNG overall, or maybe i just played poorly), the average is more close to ~20 mins than 22.

no, i dont think you lie or something ofc, i generally trust people opinions about their char. but even the nerfs you listed i dont think its gonna be %30 dps lost at all,
i mean trust me, if my good gearedno where near bis seriously, warborn bmaster completed crucible always under 23-24 mins in 1.07… and i have 1 simple logic, if i can do it any1 can do it aswell… i am not special or someshit :stuck_out_tongue:
witchblades and commandos has prolly +%5-10 moreor more dps than normal bmasters, you prolly have more thogear difference bmaster is tankiest imo that effects generall performance aswell…

i highly advice you to recheck your clear time, or lets say clear valbury with it… i still think well geared warborn witchblades easily can clear crucible faster than 22-23 mins %90 of the time. even with trash performance and all bad luck lets say 24-25 mins. and its still not fair compare to other chars in gd. offtopic

for your bwc, i admit that its really solid performance and i enjoyed every min while watching… and you played really good in most situations i watched clearly… and i enjoyed music a loooot. crucible runs never have exact times due to rng factors , 1-3 mins difference is normal from what i experienced esp if you chain 2 runs in arow boredom strikes harder :undecided:

ty for the video with great music :wink:

ps : dude my length of posts getting slightly shorter :rolleyes:

All that you stated doesn’t mean jack shit, specially rr part, its irrelevant to overall performance :stuck_out_tongue:

I will double check my WB timer, but in any case bwc sorcerer is still tier1 (so is still S&B build). :stuck_out_tongue:

Thx, glad you enjoyed it. disco time! :cool:

Congratz man, you made some improvement. :wink:

lol i didnt wanna talk about them, come on guys… you simply triggering me now, i am trying to finish my work at home :cry:

i am passing falcon and targo changes, they are super minor nerf with coming inc phys dmg buffs… dont know its noticable, cause i didnt.

i didnt know that s&b players scale break morale over 12 pts for RR, that kinda explains some performance issues… 1 RR per point, seems super wise choice for diminishing returns unless you got some extra pts to spare.

s&b bmaster has no access to even CoF, same goes for commandos :wink: black matriarch %5 RR lost is again not something game breaking aswell, noticable hard nerfs. meanwhile commandos and bmaster has diff tools compare to access to CoF; pburst, blast shield etc etc

dps and RR are not the only things measures your clear speed or general performance . this part is so complex to understand or you want me to write other factors like sustain, tankiness etc effects it aswell or simply better player with high skills, better timings etc etc goes on. or we start about dummy kill times before and after patch ?

i clearly said that, i finished crucible 4 times with just good geard s&b bmaster around 22-23minsmore likely less, i see no reason commando or wblade is not capable of doing that with and prolly with abit better gear. so i am assuming drizzto’s warborn can do it aswell from what i see… i might be wrong his char, his game , his playstyle…

i dont know what drizzto thinks about this, we had some cool discussion about bwc and s&b for my side. i enjoyed it and his video…

before you starting really some cool jokes and this cool meaningful&kind and brillant comments…

i am done with this topic…

we simply have sooooooooooo different game understanding and perspective about arpgs… i dont have time for this kind of stuff these days.

cheers

@drizzto, well in the end who cares clear time esp it differs 1-2 mins, bwc is way to fun to play compare to hold down cadence boiz playstyle… lol that dance gif… :stuck_out_tongue: