[v1.0.2.1] Electrocute Warder(?) - A Shockingly Versatile Build

Welcome back Jajaja, great news for us :=)

Good old Lightning Warder.

One question: “Stormreaver makes stormtotems have 2sec CD (down from 5secs)” I have one and…don’t see anything that makes Storm Totem have a 2 second CD.

Totem mod on myth Reaver

You need the mythical variant

Aha, thanks. well that will be a exciting upgrade.

He has it on weapon swap in grimtools

thx for the kind words everyone.

-elementalist might be better because blastshield is a really really strong ability, but soldier also offers many benefits, main one being blitz, and another DOT applicator with zolhan, im not sure.

by more experienced player i meant more experienced player at doing crucible :D, i quit around the time it was released

not sure why grimtools showing weapon swap, but myth stormreaver is on swap

When I saw you’re back in the trading thread and asking questions about where to farm new stuffs I knew some shit was about to go down, didn’t think that you can farm so fast though :smiley:

Nice to see you back at it, loved your builds throughout vanilla!

How would you approach the leveling phase from a rough planning outline, since the weapon seems to be the major build enabler and only available after farming/late into ultimate.
I am unsure about the smoothest approach especially untwinked.

I know you will probably do a very detailed one later when you figured everything out, just asking for the rough plan you might already carry around in your head! Eager to start this as a project and already got a warder to 20 in HC.

Would tree changes pretty much be max upheaval and grab blast shield and the auras?

Thanks

who drops blueprint for soulreaver?

There is no specific place to get blueprint drops. Bosses, treasure troves, and especially nemesis bosses are good though.

What are your average electrocute ticks?

there is minimal RNG. the biggest electrocute DOT is applied by either zolhans or upheaval crit. these attacks are 50% of your attacks and if one of them crits theres ur big dot.

on dummy i get 450k ticks after hitting it a bit.

when is the levelling guide coming :stuck_out_tongue: playing with forceweave and don’t know which devotions path to take so… its getting kinda boring and confusing (new player here).

Rush kraken first and remember to use 2h weapons.

http://grimcalc.com/build/1009-qCpbRd

using this setup currently any changes that i should make or go into shaman?

Well you should def max rending force. And yeah go to shaman. Brute force and heart of wild are great help.

should i stay with forceweave or switch to savagery.

Primal strike? At least until you start playing act 3 elite or so