[v1.0.3.0] Blades of Vitality revisited - Badass knife spamming Witch Hunter

You guys are party poopers :stuck_out_tongue:
I get the about the same killtime usually, but in this he runs away and I thought it was funny. On a serious note however, the green offhand seems defenitly stronger. I might wanna farm one…

Just kidding :wink:

You need more cast speed… try to get it over 190% with buffs if you can. Mine is 200 and im betting korsar setup is at max also. Get a gloves with cast speed and you will see a big difference, the black flame offhand can stay if you wish

With stuff like Viper, yes. But Will of Rattosh and Acid Spray will applly their full debuff regardless of the skill weapon damage.

Are you talking about THIS?

Is 12% weapon damage so good?

Not if effect is proc or devo ability like ratosh, elemental storm, acid spray, warpfire -% fire/aether rr, BSoD flat rr, etc

Exactly this, viper, % RR augment, judic signets, flat rr on master spelblade, etc depend on % weapon dmg.

Btw, Im glad that blades of vitality build evolved, it looks much better now :slight_smile:

Hmm, really?? Ok, then…

I will try your beloved Aetherreach, Light’s Defender and maybe Iceskorn and will come back with results :slight_smile:

And how about knife-throwing Trickster Demonslayer in 1.0.3.1? Is it so bad?

Will of Rattosh, Acid Spray and Black Star debuffs is a built in debuff that is not affected by any weapon damage from any source. It’s the same as Heart Seeker or Devouring Swarn ADCTH, it’s built in ADCTH and not affected by outside sources.

I started leveling a Reaper to see how different in terms of performance it is with Witch Hunter (i already have one in level 100). Thinking of going Master of Death instead of Harbinger of Souls.

So which offhand do you mean?
If you mean the Groble, would 12% weapon damage be significant for PB?

I cant find gloves with cast speed that can be relevant to this build in any way, and i dont want to get 15-20% castspeed and have all the rest glove stats irrelevant.
However i tried and maxed out the castpeed at 200% (from 175%) and i didnt notice any big defference, actually you lose some dps because the cast speed gloves dont have any vitality damage or relevant +skills.

Any input on the above?

so how are you getting this devotion setup? I can’t get 10 eldritch points to get to the last 2 devotions…

Now that’s a great one!

Grats, Janodal!

Added it to the collection.

post your grimtools and perhaps the friends can help :wink:

If I may recall one can do it like this

1. Crossroads ( order)
  2. Panther
  3. Eel
  4. Crossroads (eldritch)
  5. hawk
  6. Scholar light
  7. Crossroads ( chaos)
  8. Jackal
  9. Viper
  10. Wendigo
  11. Solemn watcher
  12. Crossroads ( ascendant)
  13. Toad
  14. Okaine lantern
  15. Cross roads ( primordial)
  16. remove toad
  17. remove crossroads ( ascendant, order and eldritch)
  18. get manticore ( except leg)
  19. Ratosh
  20. Dying God until hungering void.

Ah Toad! That did it thanks very much for your help!:smiley:

Don’t meet loxmere or valdaran with that belt :mad:

How important is Wendigo constelation in this build? Should the sustain not be enough with all the ADCTH? Sure it comes with cast speed, but the proc does not seem to be needed on first glance, but i didnt test it, did anybody try it without it?

My question is very simple: do you know of any gloves that have vitality dmg% AND cast speed while maintaining some useful stats like health/OA?
Or even just vitality damage% and cast speed?

Getting your cast speed from 175% to 200% by sacrificing valuable defenses and damage, is not so optimal.

I set the final goal this way. Is there anything to improve?
http://www.grimtools.com/calc/lNk1PkdV

Yeah Great Build! Thanks so much for the update. I had one @97 based on JOV’s original but this really adds a lot especially with the new patch. Don’t have even one of the set pieces and it still kicks ass! BTW I do have the posted offhand but I also have a good Groble Effigy. Kicks the crap out of the OBF with my gear.

Guess that means thx Crate for making greens so viable. The drop rate on set pieces sucks but you can make most of these builds work fine without them. The colour of this expansion is GREEN baby! :smiley: