V1.1.4.1 Item Tuning

As the comments above you noted, Bear King’s proc isn’t a WPS.

Almost 300 posts deep now…

This thread topic is way over my head but it’s still cool to read and appreciate how well some people know this game!

I think soldier could use vitality/bleed RR on war cry from the Blood Knight set. There’s too much abundance of vitality resistance for you to not take ritualist or cabalist over a death knight. They also support the pets better.

Also I hope Diviner’s Vision get’s another look. It’s missing vitality on the shoulders and aether on the chest. Reap spirits die easy so the extra duration they get isn’t all that useful in a lot of content. Please drop the vitality -> aether conversion on the off-hand.

1 Like

Lmao what?
How about we just agree to disagree for now without insulting each other? That’d be great, ty.
I’m sure Zantai knows what to do with worldeater.

I’ll try to be more specific with your points that I disagree with instead of generalizing next time. I got tempted to generalize this time as I basically disagreed with all of them.

OK so how would removing the conversion make shar’zul a better phys forcewave weapon than e.g. leviathan?

Also if you’d like to have some real alternatives for forcewave, I suggest you farm some Obsidian War Cleaver.

Physical damage on Rain of Fire and Meteor Shower is a huge waste with Brimstone.
Why… :cry:

Can someone make a list of items that were buffed in 1.1.4.1 that they think were sufficiently buffed? I need more opinions before I can take more items off my lists.

You mean 1.1.4.0 , cause 1.1.4.1 isn’t up for us mortals :wink:

2 Likes

Which prompts the question: does anyone have an estimate when it will be released? It’s really hard to play with Monster UI this big and unreadable font

Yes, it’ll be ready when it’s ready.

Sorry, that’s not your line :smile:

Be safe, out there!

hello Zantai, can we have a Mythical Stonefist Rebuke, forcewave needs to buff now.

???

Mythical Stonefist Rebuke

Are you asking for a buff on this weapon? Doesn’t look like it needs it.

2 Likes

Forcewave Warlord/Witchblade works fine. Personally can confirm, that Stonefist rebuke doesn’t need more buffs in order to function.

2 Likes

I am not good at English.

So I used a translator to translate my native language into English.

There may be grammar or a sentence that is not natural.

So please understand.

Item reorganization requirements.

A AAR is a skill that combines two or more attributes.

The basic AAR is made up of Aether and flame.

When you get branched skills, you add lightning properties.

AAR can be converted to different attributes due to some items.

The elemental sequence of flame/cold/lightning is a typical example of transformation.

List the items.

First of all, this item converts Aether property into flame.

It’s a “hexfire” dagger.

100% Aether demage converts to flame demage applied to AAR.

This item converts Aether property into flame property.

“Mark of Ulzuin,” one of the legendary medals.

100% lightning damage converts to flame dmg applied to AAR.

Eventually, if the AAR is converted into a flame, it will turn into a pure flame property of no other property at all.

However, cold and lightning still have two mixed properties after a change of properties.

Items that convert AAR to cold properties are as follows.

“Conduit of Arcane Whispers” necklace

100% Aether Damage converts to cold Damage to AAR.

100% flame damage converts to cold damage to AAR.

But even with this necklace, the branched skill has a lightning

In conclusion, it is cold + lightning.

Items that convert AAR to lightning properties are as follows.

“Mythical Stormser Saphere” necklace.

100% Aether demage converts to lightning dmg applied to AAR.

100% flame dmg convert to cold dmg applied to the AAR.

In conclusion, it becomes lightning + cold.

When the AAR is converted into a property of the element family, it is structurally disadvantageous to have two or more elements like this.

Because first of all, Arcanists doesn’t have any de-buff that reduces the resistance of the elements.

The Devotion Skill also reduces -N% resistance in this way: Lightning+Aether / Flame + Chaos / Cold + Poison.

because there is no skill to reduce -N% elemental resistance.

The AAR build of an element family with dual properties is difficult to obtain high element resistance reduction and difficult to obtain efficient dmg.

So the reorganization that I require is simply as follows.

“Mythical Stormseer Saphere” necklace.

100% Aether damage converts to lightning dmg applied to AAR.

100% flame damage converts into lightning dmg applied to AAR.

By converting flame dmg into lightning dmg, AAR properties can be made into lightning single properties rather than mixed properties.

Regarding the cold AAR, the option “100% lightning damage is applied to the cold damage” appears to need to be added to other items.

And finally, if there’s one more thing i want…

Please add elemental resistance reduction debuff to arcanist.

ex) It is hoped that the -30% to -40% elemental resistance option will be added to the nullification skill.

Arcanist has a structural problem that, in combination with any other class, is difficult to obtain more than -100% elemental resistance reduction.

I think Grimdawn is the best game of my life. Thank you very much to Crate’s developer.

I hope that my request will be met.

That’s always my line. Lost count of the number of times I’ve said it. :rofl:

I am surprised that Leviathan still has that ABB support when the skill does such low weapon damage compared to clean sweep or Blitz. Blademaster literally gets nothing from ABB and the item mod flat physical value is low and subject to enemy armor woes.

Now Blazerush got a really nice decent item mod for elementalist. Why not do a similar thing for Leviathan. Keep the cold to phys conversion on ABB for lethal assault but remove the flat phys and grant pneumatic burst some attack speed and ~175 flat IT damage over 2 seconds. Or if you insist on a damaging skill then add modest WD% to ABB or change it to ring of steel. RoS is naturally more suited for conversion to phys because of the higher scaling. Blademaster needs more love: as others have said witchblade does it better.

Changing the proc of Leviathan into an on attack proc like annihilation relic got makes sense too, change the damage to compensate. No one really uses it.

8305 times, according to my calculations

So little? I could have sworn it was more than that. :wink: But I suck at math.

Could we swap +4 to righteous fervor and +2 to SS on Mythical Nightshade’s Reach reversely (to +2 to fervor and +4 to ss accordingly) ?

This sword clearly made for SS, and little more supporting would allow to hard-capped SS to 26/16 without to sacrifice some gear/stat to obtain this

Mythical Scales of Beronath doesn’t seem performant even for builds that use its added skills. Probably just needs to provide more stats. Offensive ability or defensive ability or both or anything really.

1 Like