V1.1.5.2 Discussion

Dear Mr Z

My only wish for an improvement to this amazing game is:

Please make inventory much bigger!
I am a horder and since I’m really not sure if that item X is uber or anus for my alt Y, i tend to have all my stash 100% full all the time…
I know it probably will be 100% full even with a inventory 10 times bigger, but… A little more space, plz!
And, would it be possible to see the item level in the corner of the thumbnail in inventory?!
Now i have to check every item i have to what level its for, with the level in the corner I would see what item that fits my leveling alt with just a glance in the inventory…
That would be totally awesome!

Stay strong!

Based on some of the things being shared, I’d like to emphasize that this discussion is for a hotfix update, not a full patch.

We are not looking for feature requests or new content ideas, as those are simply out of scope for the update. The focus here is on builds and itemization that may need further adjustments.

Mea culpa!..

Now when we have MI belts that convert “X damage to Y”, can they all have the equal conversion for pets also added?

My only request is to stop hating on the inquisitor for now on.

Could you please further explain what might be possible and what not (just take my questions)?

Possible: “Hey, I think that the resistances OF Mythical Soiled Trousers could be ajusted, also, you guys could add some extra armor to Solemn Watcher”.

Not possible: “HEY, ZANTAI, WHAT ABOUT ADDING A NEW MASTERY BASED ON LOKARR, ALSO, I WANT A NEW SET THAT TURNS SKELETONS INTO WEREWOLFS”.

6 Likes

It´s more about:
“Can you add some Bleeding Support to Necromancer/Occultist please?” - Possibly too much.
“Can you please consider changing Life Leech Resistance on Mythical Boneshatter Treads to Trap Resist?” - Might be possible.

2 Likes

Revisiting an old topic: could we get a new Phys -> Acid conversion for Aegis?
People didn’t like it on the medal so maybe it could be added to an Acid specific item or as a transmuter.

2 Likes

Can we undo the nerf to judgement cutting burn from 240/2s to 75/3s on infernal knight faceguard?
It is not like to forum is flooded with powerful judgement builds.

Confusion is actually useful in SR at high shards where your objectives are decidedly different from in crucible. Not useful on bosses but eventually normal chunks become quite deadly too. I don’t care if it stays or goes, but it is circumstantially useful.

My short list:

• Something with Call of the Grave. It still doesn’t seem worth using.
  • Something with Hellhound or it’s skills. Doesn’t need to be more damage, things like increasing the range/area on it’s skills would also help
  • Something with Korvaak’s Constellation. Does anyone use it?
  • Change pet Aether resist on Diviner’s Mantle to pet Chaos, because Ritualists have Oak Skin.
  • Change pet Aether resistance on Corruptor’s Robe to Elemental, because Ritualists have Oak Skin.
  • Pet resistances on lvl 70 pet relics.
  • Rotdinker Crest seems rather obsolete at this point, since it bonuses Blight Fiend and Familiar but conflicts with both Bysmiel’s and Ghol’s.

This. I was thinking of trying Vit DEE Conjurer with Rotgheist and that new offhand but given how energy intensive DEE spam can be, i’m already forseeing major energy issues.

Light’s Defender has % energy regen as a set bonus and energy regen on the shoulders, chest armor and helm and that’s an heavy armor set.

Well, after it’s total reign in AoM and when you start as a king…there’s nowhere to go but down; it’s hard…and I’m trying though :stuck_out_tongue:

I was pleasantly surprised to see Gallows receive some attention in 1.1.5.1, but…imho

3% health (160hp, bleed and vit resist) is just not enough to make it attractive against the alternatives:

• Sailor: slow/freeze resist, cold/lit resist, phys resist, physique/defense
  • Eel: pierce resist, defense (saves 1 point, as well)
  • Hound+crossroads: armor, physique, defense (and lots of retal%)
    (I don’t mention Lizard, as I’m on the fence about it)

Even the 3 point Lion is more interesting for similar heath + physical resist.

I feel that Gallows needs something unique…maybe 15% stun resist?

4 Likes

Knowing full well that this will potentially piss someone off.
Can Sentinel of the Three set be an Oathkeeper, Occultist and Shaman set instead of OK, Occ and Soldier? I know Acid Warlord’s a thing but I feel Soldier has other retal options that are really well covered. Shaman has Dawnseeker set which is also shared with Soldier but Soldier also has lots of other item options even if they’re not part of sets.
Meanwhile Shaman has Bramblevine for non-set items and uh … ??? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Simple idea, unsure how complicated it’d be to actually implement / squeeze into a hotfix.

Brief description: If an item has both affixes at rare, use a different shade of green to help distinguish it.

Longer description: I know there are ways like Rainbow Mod (or the item filter to only show double rare greens) but I don’t want that robust/complicated of visual changes that rainbow offers, it’d just be nice for those greens where both the prefix and suffix are rare to jump out more to the player. Also helps with that Fear Of Missing Out newer players can experience of not knowing which greens that might wish to hoard vs sell.

3 Likes

Item-granted-skills that are buffs for a window of time, such as Battle Fury, could have indicator icons showing when they are active and how much time is left.

A slight colour change for MIs has been suggested several times as per the way it was done in TQAE when Nordic made it. However Zantai has said it’s not a good idea because of the various colour blindness settings GD has. So don’t know if anything like that would work.

Please remove the 100% Fire to Vitality Conversion to Devastation from the Diviner’s Codex.
I can’t think of a single build using this set, where this modifier is useful. Even the item by itself can’t be used by a character that wants to go Vitality, because it has a global Vitality to Aether conversion. On top of that, if you use the full set, it ruins the Elemental to Aether conversion on the helmet and the chest.

Putting a * on the item somewhere in the tooltip or something similar might be nice. Or a different border of sorts similar to how D3 does Ancient and Primal Ancient delineation. I understand the engine this games runs has it’s limitations though.

Tried that in testing and it didn’t go particularly well Mike. Didn’t get implemented anyway.