V1.1.6.0 Itemization Discussion

Can’t find the original post of mine so will repeat it with some additions (sorry for bothering).
M. Olexra’s Chill - add 14% as, so it could support cold ABB WH or infil better. Also, the conversion mod to ABB may be replaced with 50% global acid->cold conversion so builds can also benefit from Lethal Assault flat (and Blood of Dreeg, possibly).
Instead of it, DA may be removed.
This won’t make builds OP as both Silver Sentinel WH/Infil are super-glassy and this is their price for damage (which now is also not very good).

EDIT: Armor of Eternal Night. Please add 16% of attack and cast speed to gloves, and chaos res somewhere instead of ele res.

1 Like

This would make these gloves absolutely broken. AS and CS also doesn’t make sense because the set doesn’t support any skill that is AS and CS based.

4 Likes

Off topic dont want to open new thread so i ask here can we get choice when we choosing crucible arena most of us play either crucible or dead/void because it is fastest it is simple annoying when we need to relog like 5-10 times to get that one we want.

This set lacks ANY speed terribly.
Any form of it would fit nice.

Why does it need speed? None of the skills it supports are fully spammable.

The problem with adding speed to Morgo is that it will make some outside build broken and then the set gets nerfs that wouldn’t have happened if it didn’t had speed.

2 Likes
2 Likes

We got that option long ago. Or if you are using the “older version” of the game from somewhat illegal source, then you maybe dont have that

Hello!

IMO, right now there’s little reason to use Markovian’s stratagem (
https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/8956). I might be wrong, but this medal seems uninteresting for me on most shield builds, useful only on physical retal. I struggle to find interesting medals for physical shield soldier builds that focus on either cadence or blitz as damage sources. Usually, I end up using rares that provide OA and DA, AS and/or resistances.

Going back to shield soldier builds, while certainly tanky, they lack on the damage part, which is a fine compromise. However, I feel this medal offers very little either enhancing these builds strong spoints or rounding up their weaknesses. I don’t feel it adds substantially to defense, and certainly it doesn’t add much to offense (but for the proc). I’d consider two approaches: double down on the defense side, adding relevant resists and DA, or enhance the support for offensive relevant skills (cadence and blitz mainly), which retal builds don’t take.

The bonuses to markovian’s advantage and zolhan’s technique feel as irrelevant fillers, although they might be nice on RF retal.

Shame on me missed that completaly you are lifesaver :slight_smile:

Stormbringer of Malmouth could use some %Energy Regen either in addition to, or as replacement for the Flat Energy Regen.

Morg set needs nerfs (to cold portion) if anything. Buffs may be due for vitality but it’s hardly underperforming for cold. That is to say the set is currently performing average to strong, it isn’t struggling by any standards.

It’s time to endow the necromancers with the power to reincarnate the dead monster corpses and then be able to kill them again so that “On death” mechanism can autally be of value accordingly.

1 Like

I almost forgot about this Pets Gloves Mythical Bonescavenger’s Deathgrips and suggest to change proc on it

Now it is Raise Spirit (30% Chance on Enemy Death) but kill must do Player (not pet) and it’s hard to do play by pet-master

maybe change it like on Ghol’s Reach or ~10% on attack?

also suggest to add some pet-conversion on this gloves
poison - vitality or something else

1 Like

I really love Spellscourge set but its quite mediocre. I prefer remove the buff to Blade Arc (quite weak) and give it to Olerons rage. Also for Devastation, how about mod -10cd with -60% total dmg makes BM a rain god, quite impressive and interesting.
And make M.Harbinger has 80-100% pierce attack pass through enemy too, vs bunch of mobs the time kill so slow.

I hope that glove skill will be a player bonus, not a pet bonus.

Give Markovian’s Bastion Oathkeeper support

Mythcal Northern wyrm
https://www.grimtools.com/db/items/9400

Almost nobody use this weapon some kind of skill modifier would be nice or some cooldown reduction/physical ressist or 100% to pass trough enemies.

2 Likes

I always thought, why is Frostburn so small? There is only 1/3 of Mythical Stormreaver.

I’m not sure what you mean
proc work than Hero kill enemy, not pet
and it’s not work cos pet-master can’t kill anything

1 Like

I also asked for that many times. Nothing has been done and weapon, well, is still never used. Some kind of a mod for Cold Fire Strike or Cold Savagery or WPS would be really nice. And/or Pierce through. Base damage is also kind of low compared to melee weapons (I know it’s intended by difference is just too big).