V1.1.9.0 pre-bitching discussion

Something I realised as well is the new set could open up Fire DEE to spam (if the right conversions gets added). Tome of Atonement enforces a cooldown on it.

bruh

1 Like

Itā€™s almost like you should wait for patch notes to see if anything else might change to support these new sets

Iā€™ll @mad_lee as well. You guys must be telepathic and can see the 1.1.9 patchnotes /s

1 Like

And you wonder why you rarely get taken seriously.

12 Likes

The ā€œmetaā€ is not dead to everyone, some folks have different build performance expectations.

If you feel itā€™s dead then perhaps a break or a moving on from death is a better option for you.

All due respect we know you have skills but not everyone is ā€œdoneā€ with this game and the minute someone moves away from the ā€œboxā€ of having to build in a certain way, the more options open up. Thatā€™s just reality.

Lastly, on a logical level, if itā€™s the same ā€œargumentā€ for the last 3 yearsā€¦maybe itā€™s a clue?

2 Likes

why are you replying to me when it is madlee you are after ā€¦

I love the title of this thread :smiley:

3 Likes

Here to bitch that we canā€™t get early patch notes because people like pre-bitching too much.

12 Likes

Ugh the valid bitching was left in the Misadventure thread. Your post belongs there :^)

Thatā€™s our kind of dev literally calling bitches users
Only positive / noob comments are welcome, no critics :grava_yes:

2 Likes

Look, forumā€™s only got 1 opening for ultra-ego users and Mad_leeā€™s taken it, so youā€™ll need to take it up with him if heā€™s gonna stick around.

15 Likes

Mercy please, we are overshadowed by you

1 Like

Am i still allowed to bitch about no Aether Grasping vines in 2020 despite AG briathorns using it ?

1 Like

ok but let me bitch about no pierce Grasping Vines then.

1 Like

Play another game, wolcen can need some help.

1 Like

11 Likes

I honestly donā€™t know how that happened. My bad. And I am not after him. People can have disagreements and still be civilā€¦I respect his capacity to play this game just donā€™t agree with his view points in this situation.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry if your fragile ego got bruised because apparently us not taking every elite playerā€™s post as gospel is considered us having an ego.

6 Likes

Is this the place where I complain that the old Iskandra set was way better and whine about Tempest Mines being useless these days?

3 Likes

I am here to bitch that we still donā€™t have Korvan Sorrow music in game and Astral Fields are not playing in Eldritch Realm!!!

5 Likes