V1.1.9.2 Discussion

GT is apparently without it but yes I do. And I’ve tried few devotion maps. Abosrb is better than heals/vitality procs btw but I couldn’t even complete 150-170 once in a few tries. There were some claims of Quick Jacks not even applying full 4% AdctH, Idk. It’s interesting
to see how well Purifier can perform but Elementalist is too glassy for dedicated SJ build. If I sub it with Chain Lightning can work. In fact I have similar build.

1 Like

Just something that I found inconsistence. Every MI chest armor from vanilla have higher armor value even though they’re the same level as those from AoM and FG expac. On helm MI it’s the opposite where those from vanilla have lower value. The most random value is the vanilla shoulder MI armor where the level 94 non-heavy can have armor value between 1100 to 1333 which is a Nemesis MI, for comparison every AoM and FG MI non-heavy shoulder have 1300 value.

Some armor value differences can also be found on level 94 Epic Heavy gloves. There might be something else in other slot but I’m too lazy to search it.

I’d like to reiterate that we are looking for your builds and their performance and why you think they are struggling, not laundry lists of items you want changed in a vacuum.

For example, why a certain item didn’t fit in your build, but seems like it should have, is a reasonable way to discuss a particular item. If you tried item X but item Y was always the better choice because it helped your build’s viability/performance.

5 Likes

Please update my Physical Primal Strike Warder https://www.grimtools.com/calc/RVvD3MzN
He has good defense, good attack speed, but he lacks damage (

Interesting. Perhaps it is something that should be adressed?

You mean purifier I assume because Vindicator has no stun jack skill :slight_smile:

Please consider a way to increase the Hellhound Summon Limit other than the Lost Souls set.

1 Like

Tell him more than just you want it.

1 Like

It’s in the topic. That’s why I linked it.

Someone seems to lack reading comprehension

yes, I have a strange thought that Quick Jacks modifier could halve the LL on the green sword. Why? Cuz everything is possible in this game.

speaking about Purifier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7JyKNubIk8
this is the best result I could achieve with it, and though I tried several devo paths, I don’t like the build at all.
(already wrote about LD problems)
I also faced some serious shit like dying to solo IM in buffed Crucible, dying to Fabius in SR75-76 etc.
SR85+ is almost impassable, and even in less harsh environment the LL feels a bit underwhelming, as well as damage.

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about life leech for a while. It’s very abundant for vitality damage builds but really hard to get for most other builds. Very often you need to make sacrifices in your build to add devotions or items that are unrelated to your damage type. So perhaps an easy solution is to introduce a global life leech resistance nerf to all enemies, and then remove the life leech resist shred from Rattosh - or move it to some unpopular devotion. That way, you reduce the amount of life-leech % required (down from 14% to 10%, assuming 14% is the standard) while keeping the performance for Vitality damage builds the same.

It is kinda unfair given that phantasmal blades have insane life steal, and weapon damage. Why do crate hate stun jacks so much :frowning:

3 Likes

This seems like a recipe for a big power creep because non-vitality builds that can already tank well with life leech would get even tankier. And suddenly they can be far more reckless and invest more into offense because they leech more now.

It’s why Haunt relic RR was nerfed to the ground because 30% life leech RR was allowing a lot of builds to facetank bosses like Ravager too well.

1 Like

not saying PB are way more comfortable to use.

Similar thought here as well. Making life steal stronger/lowering the minimum acceptable boundary is going to devalue health regen as a way of sustain even further too.

1 Like

From what I have heard, total damage modified affects %adcth.

Well if we talking about specific builds directly I’ll repost it here(updating build link to how it look like now):

Before posting I actually returned and played around with my full ludri DW ranged vindicator. It is even funnier - damage is so widely inconsistent that you can’t even be sure you outdamage some enemies regen. Simple example - I did few runs against Acedian Aldric and well my killtime against this not exactly top lvl boss was flactuating between like 20 seconds and up to two-three minutes(basically character either come to him and melt through his health regen or just unable to outpace it, despite doing the same with its buffs and summons)

Yeah, build is unfinished as I didn’t complete Ultimate on it. But stull Ludrigan as autoattack set suffer from several problems:

• Almost all of AA damage localized to one WPS. Thus damaging capability of build depends almost entirely on your luck with WPS proc. Several consecutive procs - huge damage spike, no luck with procs - pumpkin for damage
  • lack of good second hand pistol to combine it with. While you can go with second Ludrigan sidearm, Mythical Arcanum Electrollis + Ludrigan sidearm or with Dagallon’s Annihilator + Ludrigan, it will still perform worse then just Barrelsmith’s Destroyers+ Ultos’ Tempest without axe on vindicator. Mainly dew to well, Barrelsmiths allowing for full global fire -> lightning coupled with passthough and Ultos giving a lot of +savagery. In case of Mage hunter its even worse as it hard to beat rutnick blusters setup in term of performance
  • lack of passthrough makes it problematic to deal with hoards in endgame content. I did several runs though 50 lvl SR on ultimate and well, results also widely inconsistent. Sometime I ran out of time prior to reaching map 3. Sometimes I finished SR 50 with like a minute to spare. It can relatively easy(depending on WPS luck as mentioned above) melt though 1 strong foe that lacks life leech or regen(for example I have relatively good time fighting against Fabius nemesis even in SR, but a pack of heroic monsters just take too much time. Anyway, it feels like damage dispertion on autoattacking ludrigan based build is just too wide for its own good

I think set need some focus as @Nery said in original thread. Maybe more autoattack one. Or maybe drop pretence and become full caster set(i.e replace WPS bonus with literally anything else on inquisitor side) or need to do more work to pull itself as a viable autoattack set

1 Like

so maybe it’s time to summon @Zantai once more …
and the real question, is the LL for Stun Jacks on Korvaak’s Blade affected by Quick Jacks’ total damage penalty or not? If yes, it would clarify many things.

https://www.grimtools.com/calc/YNn877bV

I have this Paladin using Virtue set for quite some time. Uses both RF as attack and Aegis as nuke. Among all my characters, of all the iterations i made, it’s still pretty mediocare. I had to use “Aggresive - of Attack” relic to have decent OA, needed a lot of good rolled greens, cant have much attack speed. RF supporting items are not really powerful too (like weapon and gloves).

I would go full Aegis if there was an item that removed cooldown of it at the cost of damage. That would be fun actually.

Another solution I was thinking about is to buff the Vampiric affix, from 5% to 9% on jewelry and from 10% to 14% on weapons, and to allow it to drop on Belts and Medals. Currently, you can only get life-leech on green medals and belts with the Dread Lord’s affix.

Since Vampiric is rarely a BIS affix, it shouldn’t introduce too much power creep, I think.