Vanquisher Templar Feedback

I cleared SR65 with the following build configuration, so I will give feedback on some of the problems with this build.
Build: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/nZo64RGV
Video: https://youtu.be/VhGsNZHEPzw (SR65 Boss room to 66)

The good point is excellent movement and good attack power (but only if you specialize in attack surface). Conversely, there are no other benefits in this set.
At first I challenged with a more aggressive setting, but I never cleared the boss room. So I re-established a defensive setting and tried again.
I tried SR65 three times and cleared it only once. And that was far more severe than the other builds I’ve tried.

First of all, this mastery combo is terrible. There is no instant recovery skill or health regeneration. And DA is only passive with a long cool time.
You need to increase your survivability at the expense of attack power, but since the arcanist don’t have useful -RR%, their attack power is even worse than other masteries.
And the aggressive setting Vanquisher Templar is like a Ferrari made of cardboard.
Although it may be valid for Crusible, the SR boss room struggles due to its durability.

suggestion

• Give a Proc skill that includes-% Fire RR (about 20-30%) as part of a set bonus or item. Or add OFF Mod and add -60% freezing time reduction.

• Passive DA is not very good. There is a risk of dying in one shot when not starting. Add DA to item or set bonus. Also, I think that +% physique is good instead of +% health.

• Add more health regen (flat and%) to items as with Pyran and Avenger sets.

• The resist bonus is not as good as the other sets. Add resists such as piercing, elemental, and chaos.

• And this is an option, but consider adding health regen to your Arcnist skills. I think MSP or IF is suitable.

Edit: Added video. Along with that, the build link has also been updated. (I lost the Bat)

1 Like

I think x1x1x1x2 did a vanquisher templar which took on 75. But this was before buffs to monsters.

EDIT: You can also try combustion band for moar RR

Thank you for the introduction.
I haven’t tried Off hand, but it’s probably safer because it excels at DoT and kite than S & B builds.
As you can see from the video, my maneuvering skills are terrible, so I tend to prefer Build with some degree of durability. LOL

As for the ring, I don’t think it is very good. If you want to focus on attacks, you probably use a ring w with other combustion proc skills. However, it is worth trying.

I dunno if SR is easier or harder nowadays since I don’t play it anymore, but as long as you don’t get 1shot, that build will clear because you’ve got unlimited mobility. It’ll be hard tho.

I agree with the statements. Templar is without doubt the worst Oathkeeper combo.

As for Vanquisher it’s not gonna be top set since it’s collectible, but in my mind if you take it it’s hard to fix the DA and resistances, so definitely it’s should be improved.

1 Like