Visual settings, preferences and qol changes

Hi! these have probably been requested before but I’d really like the following.

Specifically I’d like these graphics settings;

• the option to turn down/off particle effects on the screen (the blizzard really hurts my eyes and i can barely see anything while i’m trying to play)
  • be able to hide foliage when building (trying to get everything in straight rows without spinning the camera a million times to get around the trees can be a little frustrating)
  • more lower graphics settings in general! I got to late game and my PC is pretty ok, but i couldnt get above 10fps when unpaused, 20fps when paused. I had the settings turned as low as i could but it didnt help at all.

and these gameplay features;

• better visuals of where things are in storage without clicking on each building
  • a better visual explaination of where the wagons will go and to be able to control what they focus on
  • to be able to copy paste settings for storage facilities (for instance i want all my grain silos in the city to hold flour, but the ones next to the fields to just hold grain, i copy + paste the settings to multiple silos)
  • along this line, to be able to have a couple presets for storage settings would be really handy.
  • more options for getting villagers, I feel like its very slow and I always struggle with man power.
  • to be able to have it so that once the need is met for a certain resource, the excess is sent automatically to my trade centre & vis versa. Maybe a toggle option for those who want to manually do it still?
  • upgrades to fishing! it feels kind of mid right now unless I’m missing something.
  • a setting to automatically pause the game right before a traveling merchant leaves for last minute sales
  • an ability that shows me nodes i want to search for if i’ve uncovered them in the fog of war (for instance i need a deep clay node, it will show me how many there are i have discovered and drag the camera to them)
  • a dedicated exploratory option! maybe a building that lets you assign people to automatically explore the map as you go, they have a higher chance of finding relics etc as it gets upgraded or something?
  • to be able to sell relics i don’t need

lots of little qol things I can’t remember right now but these are the main ones i can think of. I think the logistics AI needs a little tweaking (as I’ve seen others pointing out) but its really fun still, I just sank about 14 hours straight in accidentally and it was a good time. (: I had to stop because my PC couldnt get above 10 frames and I hit a point where I had nothing left to do lol. probably for the best!

EDIT;
i forgot this but work areas need looking at, especially with foresters

• if a forester work camp is set to collect only mature trees &/or stone & plant trees, but theres no mature trees/stone for them to collect at the time, it will constantly pop up saying to move the work area when theyre still actively planting in the area. while i like having the pop up to remind me to move them, i dont like it when theyre actively planting but theres nothing specifically to collect right at that moment.

• I would like a similar pop up for hunters/gatherers, as i find it difficult to remember them a lot of the time. Maybe an upgrade for them that allows you to set multiple work areas that they move between? Or seasonal gathering/planting!

• an idea for fisher would be to upgrade so it automatically heads towards shoals of fish within a certain radius, or allows you to have boats to fish on the water rather than some guy with a rod catching fish for 1000 villagers lol