[Warder] 100k+ DAMAGE TANK-CANNON Procs Causing Procs (Endlessly!) HC Ultimate 100% Done (SF Gear)

They are multiplicative, 170x0,75 = 128%. Why Crate do not want WPS procs to happen on the 3rd cadence hit. Lvl 1 Zolhan is terrible anyway, you need ~ +5 soldier skills to make only one point invested into Zolhan look rational. And 12/12 would be 1,75x1,7 = 298%, much better

In my original videos the DPS was the same, that is the paper DPS as I advertised (and for future reference Iā€™ll show my stat screen when making these videos). I was focused on more procs and havng them trigger other procs so my build, including why I have 1 point into zol/mark (was my understanding that this was multiplicative too and allows for more assigned dev procs), was focused around this (though not needed). In my videos I was more interested in showing that feature off (especially my Loghorrean video) My DPS was enough that I was able to kill everything in the game and I wasnā€™t concerned with clear times. The single biggest difference between these new videos and the old ones is resist reduction. I reallocated points from blitz and shaved some elsewhere to wind devil/raging tempest and now I rock the boss clear times too. Wind devils like arcane bomb were largely to slow working to matter against everything else.

My guide is not complete (components, gear, etc.) and a full grim calc with this build showing end game skills, devotions, etc. Iā€™ll put up hopefully this afternoon.

Your advice on the DA is a good point. I chose more spirit in the guide as more damage = more life steal which I personally favor, however as you pointed out this may not be a good trade off for the DA and is worth a reevaluation. I wish attribute points did moreā€¦as many have said, full phys on many builds may be the way to go.

Scars of battle is great, however itā€™s armor absorption can be achieved by one Scaled hide component so thatā€™s negated, the bleed resistance is compensated by life steal (as is poison). With my theme of achieving defense through offense I maxed squad tactics for itā€™s attack speed. This lets savagery amp up faster which in turn keeps the rest of this buildā€™s focus amped up such as the proc damages, life steal (weapon and procs), etc. That said, this build may not need the damage output Iā€™ve lined up. Resist reduction, as weā€™ve discussed is a big deal. I donā€™t need 95k crits on Sharā€™Zul to clear in seconds still, but many of my hardcore toons have had to take damage trade offs for survivability, this guy found survivability through damage. Someone could comfortably sacrifice a bit of damage, still keeping it plenty high, and fill out many of the defensive benefits of this build. However I think that would upset the balance of much of the focus on this build through procs, etc. I can walk through the BoC and my procs alone keep my health full and kill the trash because of their damage output (except against a few boss mobs, but then my direct attack does the trick as it did with Sharā€™Zul).

What permanent skill do you assign turtle shell to? There doesnt seem to be any permanent skill available early on. And how do you manage energy regen in the early levels?
And do you have any tip for an early starter relic?

I noticed that issue with turtle shell tooā€¦ I invested 5 in shaman to get Mogdrogen Pack. It is the earliest toggle skill you can get, I think. Plus it provides you with some helpful energy regen (and HP regen).

to deal with energy, Iā€™ve been looking for rings with + energy and using a caster helmā€¦ Sacrifice too much armor for a caster chest piece, so Iā€™ve stuck to rings/amulets and helmā€¦ Again, just is what I did and it seems to ok. Monsters are weak enough early on that you donā€™t need a ton of armorā€¦ If you have some ectoplasm, they are great to throw on things too for more energy and energy regen. I also think I did raise Mog Pack up to lv 4. Doing less damage, but the energy isnā€™t as much of an issueā€¦ Pots help, but the cool down time is too longā€¦

Good catch. Iā€™ve updated the guide to accomodate by robbing one point from early Menhirā€™s will and putting it into Field Command for the permanent skill to dedicate to devotions.

For a starter relic, this guy is very tanky so not much needed in terms of survivability at this stage. We canā€™t make use of Mistborn Talismanā€™s Troll Rage since weā€™re using a better skill being Blade Arc, so Iā€™d recommend Rampage for your first relic.

As far as energy, early game use ectoplasms in your gear. If itā€™s gear you donā€™t care about you can later trash the gear and preserve the ectoplasms for later (I burn through ectoplasms when Iā€™m crafting so I donā€™t easily trash these).

waiting for your Dual Wield Commando build. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol thatā€™s one of my earliest. Besides his predecessor who died at lvl 19 (when I walked away from my PC lol), heā€™s is my oldest running toon. It is about time to bring him out of retirement. Him and a few other toons have some odd changes having gone through alpha/beta.

Would you consider building this as a Conjurer in SC? Mainly for CoF + Vuln, but BoD, AotG and Solaelā€™s all bring something to the table.

Also would appreciate a description of the chaining procs when you get a chance, am interested to understand the mechanics behind this.

EDIT: Also wondering if Open Hand/Closed Fist would be an acceptable swap for RoBMs (what is the key element the latter add, btw)?

Definitely viable as a conjurer with modifications, SC makes this more comfortable too. It really depends on your gear if that would work out well. A bleed/vitality focus would be very viable and may prove interesting when working with lifesteal as much of the devotions around life steal compliment those damage types. CoF/DS would react faster than raging tempest/arcane mines too in terms of resist reduction. Some of the ruggedness of soldier and itā€™s passive protective abilities would be gone along with itā€™s built-in circuit breaker but this may be made up for in phys resistance and damage/life steal combos and gear like avatar of mercy or mark of divinity. Though in SC this may not matter :D. I am a bit concerned that replacing soldier with occ would make it a bit to squishy overall but you donā€™t necessarily have to tank either.

Iā€™m working on a layout for the procs triggering mechanics, I hope to have it on the guide later today/tonight.

Jajaja, it is okay for at least one person to post a build here without you criticizing it constantly. You are the last person who should use the term ā€œbraggyā€, you are the king of braggy. You cherry pick the hell out of your videos as well. You are knowledgeable in this game, no doubt. Youā€™ve put up some excellent builds. You act however, like some imaginary title is trying to be taken from you every time someone else posts a build, and start throwing out your numbers and achievements. Time to grow up, and be a bit more constructive. I would imagine after this post, it applies to me a bit as well, which I am willing to accept.

Good build Squib, keep up the good work.

Excellent, will be on the lookout for the procs update.

And yeah, was considering a few changes, including adding in Ghoul to ā€œreplaceā€ Menhir circuit breaker. Quality of life with CoF to proc Arcane Bomb (all resist reductions in one cast, lazy approved) is good, but no natural gap closer is not great (and itā€™s so painful to use Riftstone on a two hander, DW really has an unfair advantage here with components.) Soldier is a really well-rounded second mastery, but Occultist is also quite strong-- especially the phys resist + a bonus resist against an annoying damage type.

How important is the Reckless Tempest proc to the build? With my revamp I could either go for it or take Time Dilation for some interesting possibilities.

Proc section updated! Bottom of 3rd post. Still a work in progress though. Reckless Tempest is actually an easy sacrifice if you have another in mind. It compliments the lightning build well but doesnā€™t include weapon damage and is usually a dead-end compared to the other procs.

Excellent, thanks for the proc update, very interesting. Now I see why you chose RotBM. Perhaps Iā€™ll give the SC conjurer variant a go, then. Cool looking build.

Sorry fisrt for my bad english, Thanks Squib for this buid, but i not like two-hand weapon ( I think it like ā€œbruteā€ or ā€œunsightlyā€), i like one hand and shield build. Can you guide me skill and devotion??? and me can lifestealer for this build??, if can it have how many % lifestealer???, ( grimcalc at lv 85, not need detail for low level like 30 40 50 60 ā€¦)
I see you ā€œCurrently playing in Hardcore Ultimateā€ is ā€œLvl 78 Spellbreaker (Melee, Cold, Life Steal)ā€, i want to see guide for this build.
Again apologize for my english proficiency ( Google trans). Thank you.

Sword and shield devotions and life steal for this build can be done the same way, but with you going sword and board as your primary instead of two handed weapon will cause you to miss out on some of the procs, (ultos set) and will lower your base damage and therefore your proc damages that include weapon damage. Your lifesteal will work but because attack damage is lowered so will your ā€œattack damage converted to healthā€. For the most part though you can do the build the same, just remove the skill points from the brute force line and the transmuter in savagery that only works with two-handed builds.

On the Spellbreaker, a very fun build, and I finally found the gear for it I need to finish it so maybe soon though Iā€™ve started a brand new guy Iā€™m enjoying atm :slight_smile:

what dps should i be having if i follow this, so bad at understanding how to scale that damn dps haha. have had almost same values from end veteran to homestad in elit. it just dont raise lol. soon lvl 60 following your plan as good as i can. also use the stonfist wep you recomended.

The damage should be more than sufficient to clear fast, being able to attack 13 with blade arc in one swing you should be demolishing mobs. Paper DPS you should be in the 20k-40k range. Youā€™re around the levels of the guide where we are buffing some other aspects of the build. At level 75, the Savagery switchover will at least double your DPS if not triple. Not to mention all the procs also greatly increasing in damage at level 75.

For me dps was plenty, just clearing fast with blade arc until 75 now. fun config!

trying this build next 8D

Hey mang love the build this is going to be my first toon in the game ever, please indulge me as i do have some questions.

first of all i feel like is really slow in lvling do to a limited AOE/dmg is that a thing or could be my itemization?(lvl 38 ATM)

also i am about to finish my veteran run and am wondering if i should farm some gear/lvl before moving to elite or that isnt relevant since the game sorta ā€œadjustā€ at least in lvl

lastly in your guide u mention that at lvl 75 we readjust to the lightning god we become, however thats due to items. I wonder if would be the case for me as well even thou i dont have any items in the bank.

thankyou in advance
Regards