Warhammer 40 000 Global conversion

Unlikely since it hasn’t been updated for a while.

He crash landed?
Recently I was going through all my old mods & getting rid of ones not working properly etc. This one was last on my list. its still playable. If you accept its limitations. One it was made before FG so there is partial components (They do autocombine). & theres a major flaw with an AE from an enemy. The modder was doing something with that & kinda messed it up. He also played around with some of the classes. Changing their descriptions & some skills etc. Most notable is the Necro class he combined the Shaman & Necro together. So you get not only your skels (Which are Vitality now) but a Briarhound. The items in this mod are well done & I havent run into any tags not found yet. He did beautiful work, its a shame he dropped it.

The flaw is it never dies out It keeps going.

Unique look & items

The Necro

Wow back in the mods forum after a while, and I see THIS ! One of the projects I was hyped the most but honestly imagining the quantity of work implied I’d thought it would never be playable :stuck_out_tongue:
Can’t wait to try it, thank you and congrats :partying_face:

I love the work that has been put into this. Are there any build guides for this mod? Can’t seem to find any around.

Unfortunely he gave this up. Its not been updated in a very long time. He originally planned on doing more on the classes but never finished. Saying that I still play it. It does play well. Just remember to always use the male model as he never did the female one. If u scroll up a little u will see my comments & pics on this mod.

I don’t know if one who made this conversion will return to update, but I must admit that was a wonderful idea. The Omnissiah and Machine Spirit were very pleased. In the Name of the Emperor!