Waterway proposal

I want to create a waterway for irrigation from a water source such as a lake.
The width of the channel is 1
The width of the water next to the waterway is 3, and the water retention rate rises slightly.
I’m happy that the well is less likely to dry up.

In the future, I want to create a river with a width of 2 or more. I want to be able to use it as a defense instead of a wall.

Creating waterways and creating rivers in the function of leveling the land, and we need items to fill them
Waterways and rivers also need bridges.

1 Like

I would like to be able to interact with the water as well. I would like to be able to create moats. I have been playing with the flattening tool and seem to be able to lower it till the water obstructs the ground, yet no visual representation.

How can we raise the water above the lake?
Wouldn’t it be possible to pump water out of the lake by building a new waterwheel at the same time as the windmill?
Will it require a large tool? If you can make flour with a water wheel, even better.

At first, you may be warned that you can only build channels below the lake level.
As technology advances, water towers will be built higher.

There is a spring point in the mountain, and it is natural to make a waterway from there.

The addition of rivers to the map solves many problems.
Water doesn’t move on the current map.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.