We old folks are still kids at heart

Heh. I’m 28, employed at the university and people still confuse me for undergrad :rolleyes:

28?

GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

What’s Russian for ‘whipper-snapper’?

Also, I now spend a lot of time and mental effort making sure I don’t leave the house looking like…

because my self image is still

That’s a difficult one. I think the closest would be Шпанёнок (shpanyuonok).

Lol, that made me laugh XD Yeah, I believe the word would be accurate enough.

36 reporting. My brain is somewhere around 17.

1. No idea where my brain is. I can’t remember where I put it. :eek:

I’m gonna make ya’ll guess :wink:

47-48.

10thingys

No cigar.

Let’s just say my guesses on your age weren’t good. :wink:

Don’t smoke so no worries. :stuck_out_tongue:

And it was simple math, not a guess. Or should I say arithmatic which is what I learnt when I was a kid. Math was something only scientists and the like used.

34, almost 35 here…

But I feel like I’m in my late 20’s mentally.

I’m rightttt at that point where I’m starting to think about “lifelong legacy” and other, similar stuff of that nature.

sure, there’s that. but just as important -

55? Or should I be going lower instead of higher?

Also, there are more old people here than this forum lets on. Maybe that’s why this is such a close-knit community :stuck_out_tongue:

Could be Evil_Baka. People looking for an older style game rather than a new one; the sort of game they enjoyed when they were younger. But also partly I think because several early members of the forum like me came over from the old titanquest.net forum - which itself was a close-knit community - and it carried over into this forum. I don’t know how many of us there were in relation to members who didn’t come from there though.

And so many people being passionate about the game also helps build the community spirit. :slight_smile:

I know you back from TQ forum. Some other people like Asylym101 too. I was only an occasional lurker at the time though.

That’s kinda how I feel even as I’m knocking up on 40. I think of my 20’s and it feels just like yesterday. And then I think about it even more and I think, “God was I a naive moron back then. How did I ever make it out of my 20’s alive?”

Stuff like that. Mystery for the ages.

as I mentioned in an earlier thread, I’m about the same age is Powbam is
isn’t it great that computer games aren’t for kids alone anymore?

I remember people being worried that reading comics could be bad for your development and make you violent…

Where are these bloody liars I so gonna rip their guts out :furious:

Yes, look of what has become of me…

Not to mention what Elvis’ hip wiggle was supposed to do to young women. :smiley: I remember the Ed Sullivan show wouldn’t show him below the waist because of that.