Welcome to the Grim Dawn Church of RNGesus

Laughter is a holy and academic pursuit in any religion, my child. Laugh hard and loot longer! Go forth and spread the gospel.

1 Like

This is decidedly awesome and epicly fits into the canon we are spitting here in the Church of RNGesus.

and so the concept of Lucife-RNG was absorbed into the lore of RNGesus. As with Yin and Yang, RNGesus and Lucife-RNG cannot exist as one without the other. So let it be written. So let it be done.

For your continuing lore, and LoLs. Also just because, I present.

Trapped in another world, no random chaos here only the evil worshippers of magic called science which I puke upon from the burned incense I just lighted made from my own bodys dump.

Its horrible here but the gates to heavens magic remain closed and no end in sight and its truly a grim dawn.

After doing some accounting, I think we need to raise 5 million, and it will be broken down like this

powbam’s cut will be 3 million
my cut will be 1 million (not that greedy)
half a million will be for fees
that leaves half a million for Crate, but the issue is, by the time Crate gets their share, I suspect that total amount of money that they will get is $25

the remaining money will disappear and never seen again. I could bring my cut to half a mill, but still, with so many wanting a cut, it still not going to leave Crate with much. So the total amount of money we will need to raise will have to be 9 million, and hope for the best! :D:p

or we could just drop the idea and pay with pebbles instead?:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Days of lvl 60 farming and still no Blueprint for Shard of Beronath or ANY lvl 60 relic…
RNGeezus, why hast though forsaken me?
:cry:

Sorry the lawyer fees will be more like $4 million.

And now thanks to some steam cloud bullshit that I thought I had disabled months ago it I lost all saves.
I could restore everything except my shared stash somewhow though and lost 1 1/2 pages of rare component’s, all my leveling equip, nearly all epic jewelry I had and a bunch of decent Gollus MI rings.

I am crying right now…

On this day the Sabbath RNGesus must surely be resting. For three purple mobs have I lain to rest in Act 4 and received only an Edrick’s Back scratcher. My faith is most sorely tested.

Just here to pay respects to RNGesus, in 6 runs against Anastasia he gave me 9 new Empowered Epics and 2 Legendarys!!!
Only problem is he had to only start giving me all this 10mins before I go to bed because of how early I have to be up (which is in 4 hours…)

So thank you RNGesus from the bottom of my heart xD

1 Like

i did not know about this thread

optmized is he who has used search efficiently.

1 Like

Is this one of those old powbam posts previously deleted by a mod?

blasphemy

i will pray to RNGesus for your characters loot quality.

1 Like

I will accept my daily bread in whatever loot RNGesus finds fit to drop.

1 Like

Blesseth thee children. May your loot not all be white. RNGesus hath declared that today, after his morning coffee and 10-15 minutes on the toilet, he shall roll the dice twice as many times as normal.

**This message brought to you by Pope powbam, the official voice and sponsor of RNGesus. Terms and conditions may apply.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

1 Like

i cant seem to get affixed legendaries that actually replace what my BM is using.

after sleeping. in my dreams RNGesus came to me and…

Oh that’s not RNGesus. That’s his douche-y thrice removed, inbred trailer trash cousin.

He’s always pulling this crap. Just flick him the bird back and make jokes about his sister. There is some speculation that doing this imparts a lil extra good luck. At the very least it’s a mild stress reliever.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

1 Like

OMG, where did you find a picture of me? Or at least my twin (not joking here BTW).

Also

That sums me up pretty well tbh. :p;)

1 Like

We are here

ahhhh, just what I needed to complete my build! Blueprints for ‘Mythical Chains of Anguish’!