Welcome to the Grim Dawn Church of RNGesus

Dammit, should have come here to pray before starting my Krieg’s set farming crusade. No wonder I got blessed with 6 masks and 1 chest piece.

ALL HAIL THE KING/QUEEN/ENTITY/GIVER OF CHEST PIECES.

1 Like

sometimes it feels like the game has rng parameter rolled at the game launch. so, if I got no legendaries in 2 runs, I quit to windows and start the game again. It works for me.

I came here to pray for 2 remaining Beastcaller Set pieces…

Let Your drops be as good as Your wishes are :wink:

1 Like

Apparently I have made the mistake of not praying to RNGesus enough, and my HC Warder yesterday paid the price as he got cornered in Mountain Deeps by spawning heroes while trying to restore the Devotion Shrine… :cry:

So I pray, o RNGesus let the enemy heroes spawn the f* away from walls and my new-ish HC Death Knight. All hail RNGesus!

1 Like

ehem… what’s the Church’s official statement on GDStash…?

That’s just the way the The Dice lay?

Spread the good word in style!

1 Like

Best movie on Netflix currently. Must watch. RNGesus approved.

1 Like

Ah yes, Pope Francis and Pope Borkadirk

2 Likes

Borkadirk… love it :slight_smile:

Courtesy of @Maska322 ty and well done! Borkadirk blesses thee!

3 Likes

been playing this game for about 4½ years now image
i’m estimating i’ve probably reached the 4000hour mark by now (playing offline Steam doesn’t track time played)
thanks to Dammitt adding the “get disappointed in life feature” to GT checklist some months back, i’ve recently learned that in all that time; i still didn’t get all the (drop) blueprints in the game :confounded:

oh RNGesus, why hast thou forsaken my recipes :pray::weary:

2 Likes

3 blueprints in 2020
0 blueprints in 2021
a blueprint back in early 2022
and now, 4 years and 9months after he started playing:
imageimageimage

:grava_yes:

thank you RNGesus, my collection is finally complete ! :pray:

2 Likes

:pray: Oh, RNGesus, I pray for you today, for I am looking for a Mythical Soulbearer and after many SR runs it has not found me :pray: I pray that you bestow your grace to me today. :pray:

2 Likes