Wereraven has no good weapons

Try looking for some forum build guides and articles on recommended stats, how resistance reduction works, etc. Celestial content is hard and you have a ways to go.

Short version: You needs much, much better stats, like health, OA, DA, and absolutely MUST have maxed out resistances to all damage types except physical, and most need to be overcapped. (Your linked build does not have augments and such yet, which can help resistances a lot, but you might still need to swap items to enough.)

You should also ALWAYS take the devotion that reduces resistance to your damage type, in this case Solael’s Witchblade.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the reply! I’m going to compare the points and try it out!

Thanks a lot, Jason. I’ll go over all the points and check the resistances. I also need to learn how to use the boosts in the build calculator; I’m taking it one step at a time since there’s a lot to it. I appreciate everyone’s responses; this way I can learn to play better :slight_smile:

1 Like