WH 40K Inquisitor - Martyr

Is the game really that broken? I have a friend who worked on it and he keeps trying to convince me to buy it… But I am honestly not yet ready to play another ARPG, there are so many things yet to try in GD.

Sounds like you’re talking about a totally different game. What core systems were destroyed? Paid currency ingame? Not in GD. Just what?

1 Like

:wink:

3 Likes

:two_hearts: Looks like some older folks need more time to adjust to new new forum. /asshatmode :two_hearts:

2 Likes

We just need more dedicated threads instead of wandering from topic to topic in existing ones.

1 Like

Lol. Thanks guys. Enjoyed this. :smile:

Hey guys,

So, this is on sale in Steam right now, and I was wondering if I should give it a shot.
Has anyone here played it? Can you give some kind of feedback? How similar is it to games like Grim Dawn, PoE, Diablo, Torchlight, etc.

Thanks

I’ve also been eyeballing it. I’m holding off just because my backlog is MASSIVE. I’m trying to finish AC Origins, and then play through AC Odyssey, before I purchase any more games…

With the Turkey Day sale coming soon from Steam - that’s probably out the window.

If you pick it up, let us know what you think! From what I was reading it has vastly improved since launch.

I ended up picking this up. Wish I’d done it when they had everything for $32, but at $20, I am enjoying Martyr enough that it was worth the price. Just playing singleplayer right now. Did anyone else snag it?

So I’ve been playing this fairly steadily both solo and co-op with a friend. Picked up the Prophecy expansion as well. I have to say we are really enjoying it. If anyone else here plays, and wants to join our tiny Cabal of 3, we are “InebriusRex”