What are all these boxes for?!

So that means I will fill up my inventory half an hour through normal instead of ten minutes into the game as in TQ. :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, I here that :smiley:

Nice work so far and +1 for the 4th bag

I am absolutely loving the artwork on these new inventory boxes. +1 for the blood spatters, makes it look more like your inventory is actually on you.

It’s 2010 could we not assume the default/minimum size is 1280x1024? Anyone with less than that should be forced to upgrade.

Actually according to the steam hardware surveys, 1280X1024 is still the most popular resolution.

As long as it scales up I think it will be fine :cool:

http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey/

I just said that… :confused:

edit

I failed to read lol…medierra said 1024X768 not 1280X1024.

Still, 1024X768 is also a very popular resolution people play with (10%)…it seems like the a good baseline so the game supports people on less powerful systems.

It’s a horrid baseline as we have moved so much further on… The only reason I am still on 1280x1024 is because games support it. I would upgrade as soon as they stop making games that support it or I can justify it to the missus which ever comes 1st…

Of those steam stats, aprox 20% of users are < 1280x1024, but assuming only 5% of those would buy this game it’s not much of a loss but what you get is less work for the devs (less textures to make) and nicer eye candy tailored for larger screens…

You can get a 22" for less that £160
http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-075-LG&groupid=17&catid=949&subcat=

(as an example not a recommendation)

Umm…no? I’m just happy with my 1360x768 resolution, there’s no reason to have to have something like that for a baseline as long as you can change it via the options anyway. I don’t really see the point in bringing it up when it was changeable in TQ/IT? I’d much rather stick with my 27" HDTV for a monitor then be forced to “upgrade” to a smaller screen that supports a higher resolution, or pay a fortune for a 27" computer monitor. Most people upgrade their computers, at least gamers…monitors tend to come last in line when it comes to essential hardware for gaming.

Soul

Isn’t 24" LCD monitors the norm now? It used to be 15,17,19,22.
My 24 can go as high as 1920x1200, yay me hi fives

I’m using a 21.5" widescreen monitor, resolution goes up to 1920 x 1080

1280x1024 is a horrible abomination of a resolution, and should have never existed. I hardly doubt it makes any difference in textures if the minimum resolution is 1024x768 vs 1280.

I use 1280 * 1024…and it’s okay.:smiley:

Are third world countries still stuck on 15" monitors?

I have a 21.5" widescreen monitor and I use 1024 x 768. :slight_smile: I find anything much higher than that and I can’t see so well what’s on the screen as my eyesight isn’t that great.

Glasses help. :slight_smile:

That they do. And that’s with me wearing my reading glasses. :slight_smile:

DVI to HDMI adapter connection to a 50" TV. Try it, it works :slight_smile:

Heh, alright if you have a 50 inch telly. :slight_smile:

22 screen 1650X1080 or is it 1680X1050 cant remember, any way it is my max rasolution :slight_smile: