What's the latest on Crate's town builder game? Now entitled Farthest Frontier

Damn big M, there are a lot of city building games coming out soon. Market’s going to be swamped with them.

2 Likes

Seeing some old names in this thread. Nice to see that the old guard is till around. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to Crate’s other projects, especially for whatever this Town Builder is about. Would be my intro to the genre.
An X-mas teaser\trailer would be dope btw, just sayin’

3 Likes

Yes, Crate just can’t seem to get rid of some of us. :rofl:

Welcome back and yeah, a teaser/trailer would be very nice. An Xmas release would be a perfect Christmas present.

12 days of xmas style?? :stuck_out_tongue:
Its ben so long with nothing a few extra days of goodies in a row would be sweet

Just realised what the name of my first town has to be Medierra - Medea’s Grove. :wink: :rofl:

1 Like

Look! Look! LOOK!

:grava_yes:

Look! MOAR!

Media – Farthest Frontier

Farthest Frontier – Crate Entertainment

14 Likes

Ooh yeah fantastic!

Release date when Medierra!

“coming 2021”

my heart can’t handle this level of tease :heart_eyes:,

expect a bill from my doctor Medierra

and happy holidays and merry christmas to all, what a stockings filler this news was :yum:

Been ages since I wanted to keep up with the development of a new game… especially from Crate. Feels like 2012 for me again. lol

it's_happening

4 Likes

Awesome! will it be Early Access or a full release?

OMG finally. I cant wait.

Just a little holiday teaser - look forward to sharing more in the new year!

Happy Holidays!

18 Likes

Not too far into the new year I hope big M. :pray:

Thanks for the teaser, happy holidays to everyone at Crate!

1 Like

Won’t be too long. We’re nearly ready to officially announce it - just wanted to wait until things die down a bit after the holidays. Plus, I always like to leak stuff here first. ; )

Good work finding the website - I assumed someone would think to look for it but I foolishly imagined maybe it would take more than 3m haha.

15 Likes

I saw this!!! Those sneaky silent bastiches. So frigging sweet. Take my money NOW!

1 Like

Yeah, you should know me better than that by now. :smile:

But it was Ceno who found it before me. He posted it on the discord.

1 Like

Nay, full credit to @Ulvar1 for the first discovery!

3 Likes