Which NPC would you date?

Medierra looks like David Draiman. I would wanna hang out with him.

No Byscilla, feels bad man.:cry:

1 Like

Well, I myself donā€™t know the game in and out, so I might missed some lore things here and there.

Now that you said it, I realized thereā€™s written who is who. So Medierra would look like a true killer if he grew a huge ass beard. :smiley:

//youtu.be/rMAAhJur7UY

Thatā€™s a horrible picture of him and doesnā€™t look anything like him at all.

Thatā€™s a horrible picture of him and doesnā€™t look anything like him at all.

Does that mean Medierra is your son? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, just that the vid powbam posted is the real Medierra. Every time I see that other photo I think big M got someone to impersonate him that day. :smiley:

Yeah, sure, Medierra is your lovely child but you donā€™t want to admit it. :smiley:

Well, heā€™s young enough to be - but thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying. :smiley:

1 Like

Btw someone pin a tag Zantai is nerd,again:D.
He is smiling in the photo,maybe cause he got away from dealing with the forum guys;)

More likely thankful it all actually worked!

https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20557

He looks still pretty good. So friendly, but manly at the same time. Maybe he wants to share some mead? Bet heā€™s a good lad to hang out with. And then we have Zantai, who is so scary that even eminem wonā€™t diss him :cool:

Zantai, scary? Nah, heā€™s a pussy cat. You just need to stroke him the right way. :wink:

I want to stroke Zantai <3 Super glad that his eyes arenā€™t on crazy threads like this >:D

What makes you think it isnā€™t? :smiley:

Shh, donā€™t say anything! I want to actually lure them in giving me attention! Theyā€™re so kawaii desu~ Sometimes I really talk like I am a degenerateā€¦

1 Like

Everyone who thinks theyā€™re smart by posting random weeb related stuff are being considered degenerates by me. Actually, theyā€™re worse than that. :slight_smile:

1 Like